This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Brian Jones Brian Jones 6 months, 1 week ago.

Pandemic Book Tour

I know it was mentioned on one of the podcasts recently, but I couldn’t find any info yet. I am just excited to hang with the FDO in Boston and I want to make my plans and ask for days off if I need to. Book your tickets Scott and let me know when we can share a drink or two!

Can’t wait for the book tour. January in San Francisco. Not sure of the date. But I will be there.

Bummed you won’t be making it to my neck of the woods. Will see what I can do to shag my happy ass out to SF for the tour kickoff.

Hey Scott,

looking forward to seeing you in Nashville!!! I preordered the eBook version on amazon. when I download it can I pull it up on my kindle app and put a screen cover on it so you can sign it?

also I’m looking forward to the pub crawl. I’ll buy you a drink or two for all the great things you have provided for us thru the years.

I have a son in Afghanistan so if you ever want to send things to some of our soldiers I’ll be glad to provide you with 11 of their names and addresses.

thank you for all you have done in the past and I really enjoy your work!

jim

havnt been to a junkie gathering yet but i will be in The City bright and early for this

Looking forward to the San Diego stop on the tour! I already have my copy on pre-order to support my FDO and to feed my own addiction to the fiction.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.