This topic contains 50 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 6 years, 2 months ago.

Organizational structure

You’re the one with the lipstick coated hand named Martha!!!

– hit Podiobooks.com for undiluted crack by our FDO! –

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

coming from
    Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

you have her lipsticked knuckles all to yourself Kiss

Get to blow shit up, and you don’t hurt anyone unless they’re stupid enough to come after your ass. You get away too, which is always a good thing!

that other skating flick: The Cutting Edge. “Toe-Pick!”

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Gernades are just because I like it when things go boom. lol

I’ve never been one to start violence but my childhood kinda tought me to be prepared for it and how to survive it and still be capable of getting away should someone try something while your healing.

blades of glory

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

I’m sure she can handle it. 

Just Dew it!

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

I’m *so* looking forward to Descendant. Ancestor was what made me a Sigler fan for life and I love all of his stuff, but I’d be hard pressed to say that any of the novels since then have been superior to it, at least from a subjective viewpoint. Perhaps from an objective/critical viewpoint, since I can see areas where he has improved as an author, but Ancestor still hits those buttons for me.

I suppose it could be knife like if it was a HE with flechette interior or something. Military hardware is not my forte. I know how to use firearms, but am not particularly inclined to violence. Swords are hell intimidating though, particularly if you really know what you’re doing.

Blades over bullets man.

but seriously, I can use a gun and use it well but a knife just makes it more fun. >=)

What about you?

I honestly can’t remember now…I remember listening EarthCore as one of the first podcast novels I had encountered, but I really loved Ancestor so that might be jading my memory.  I loved Ancestor so much I fleshed out just about eveyone one of the Ancestor characters in the wiki.

One of my favorites is the Geneda Corporation entry because I cut out pictures of the Genada sites from the PDF.

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Genada_Corporation 

I also love the entry for Sara Purinam because I was able to cut out the artist rendering of her from the PDF as well and put some pics of C-5 and external links to things that were attributes of hers.

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Sara_Purinam 

Similarly, Magnus Paglinoe’s entry is wicked hardcore.  Between the artist rendering and the external links to things like the CFL and the Kabar official website. <nerdgasm>

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Magnus_Paglione 

~~~ mwhuahahahahaha … so it’s, you know, coming along ~~~~~~~

dispelled some of the Gmorkish mystery :) 

I am confused as to whether Ancestor or Earthcore was your first though. I have received conflicting data. Does not compute.

So does that mean when N8 and G-man get together it’s actually a foursome? N8, Gerard, G-man, and Martha? Wow, Martha must get a hell of a workout with all those guys to service…..

Might help you survive a bit longer……

And he wears lipstick? Well, at least (as you point out) it’s not n8’s hand. BTW, n8’s other hand is named Gerard. Gerard likes to wear leotards… Yup. Tis true.

That’s +1 for Gmork and none for "Definately" … Thanks for the support Red!

they are all correct to me

this guy is from england.he’s a spy.yea but for which side!!!

"Definately" (yes, I’ll spell it how I damn well please) is a worthy nemesis.  I *consistently* spell that incorrectly.  At work I have spell check on my email just to catch those kind of misspellings.  There are certain words that always hang me up on spelling…I also consistently "environment" wrong and  "solider"…and after looking at the word "fuel" for a  while ,  the spelling looks odd to me. 

Yes, if there is a worthy nemesis on this cruel world it would be the word "definately"!  Damn you, "definatey"!!  One day I shall conquer thee!! 

Hey, we’re talking about YOU and your “gal”, slow boy. How can it be too much info?

I jI_I5+ |/|4|4 Bl0w 5I-I17 I_IP!

Give me a knife a sword and some gernades I may not survive long being a large target but I’ll sure as I-I311 make a dint.

4 t3h FDO!

and he’s a full 6 foot tall human. Not a lipstick coated hand that enjoys threesomes with G-man. 

Definitely should be your nemesis :D 

I swear you have yet to spell it correctly……

and I’m going to keep teasing you about it :P

PS You’re too mysterious to reveal your secret identity to anyone, so we *have* to call you Gmork ;)

that your best friend isn’t named “Martha.” Oh please…

The pressure! I can’t take it! (OK, hang on while I work up a snarky nemesis fer ya, pirate gal.)

I have a rather bland wiki entry under my username in the Siglerpedia wiki. Everyone can build their own so I would encourage all interested Junkies to build your own Junkie wiki page and profess you love for Siglerism!!

..I’ll try to contain it Tongue out

That’s beyond hysterical to imagine a conversation about a pirate yoda involving a speaker named Gmork…I love it! I suppose that’s one of the hazards of getting to know people in an online community — even when you find out their real names it feels much more natural to call them by their usernames.

In re: to a nemesis, I think if Procrastination were personified, it would definately be my nemesis. 

Looks like you’ll need to do a Wiki entry for yourself as well. You’ve established a repor within the forums that has made you legendary :) Now you know how it feels. I’m still procrastinating on doing mine. That whole hubris thing. And I even have the all clear from Scott, so I don’t know what my deal is…

Yes, I have to admit that junkie Gmork has more presence/character to me than Neverending Story Gmork to me as well. I’ve caught myself talking to my best friend a few times now saying stuff like "Gmork said…" or "When I was talking to Gmork…"

Mostly about the Dr. Horrible thread, but we were discussing pirate Yoda today…..And Gmork may actually be *more* unique of a name than Arioch, so it certainly catches people’s attention. 

I concur that Gmork needs a nemesis. But she doesn’t strike me as evil enough. Maybe she needs to work on her laugh some more…

Oh no…that’s definately not the description behind the Junkie!!  You’d have better luck checking my MySpace or Facebook page for that kind of info.  I just really liked the metaphor he serves as in the story.

Interesting question on who is my Atreyu….I don’t know that I have one…I don’t even have a snarky answer!Tongue out  JP, help a sista out!

i read that wikipedia entry but I kept thinking the thing was about the junkie Gmork, not the neverending Gmork.

BTW who is your Atreyu??? who are you gonna kill/

Makes total sense why I didn’t recognize it. I’ve never cared for The Neverending Story. It is one of my least favorite fantasy movies of all time, and I *adore* the fantasy genre. Women seem to like it, Labyrinth, and Dark Crystal. I never cared for any of them. Much more of a Stardust or Willow type fantasy buff.

hehehehehe

Yup, it’s a reference to my screen name which has it’s origins in The NEverending Story.  Gmork is the "servant of the power behind The Nothing"…thus the reference to bringing Nothingness.

Here’s the wikipedia entry on Gmork: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gmork#Gmork

And here’s a clip from the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDHBZlSNO6w

on a fabulous Wiki post regarding General Siglerisimo. Impressive. Most Impressive.

I still need to go write up something about myself, but it still stinks of hubris so I’ve been procrastinating…….

Nothingness? Is that general existential talk or a specific Sigler reference?

The FDO doesn’t work for free. Oh, wait, he does. Sort of. But it’s all in the name of self promotion to make scratch for the Evil Queen and eventually conquer the world….

In a reversal of roles Gmork saves us from the "Nothingness"!

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

gmork is the wiki meister

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Wouldn’t the Drugs Division be better named the Junk Division?

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

You may want to consult the wiki on the General as well.  It’s based on posts that Scott has written previously.

Here’s the link: http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/General_Siglerisimo

From what I can tell, the General is most interested in World Domination and the advancement of Siglerism, both of which are covered in the wiki.  He also has some signifcant ties to Pope Siglericius as well, so some tie-in to the Pope would be great.  From previous posts, we also know that the General favors plaid painted tanks purchased from his official outfitter, Bob’s Discount Tank & Rifle Outlet.

Let the speculation continue!

Okay, I *know* we’ve got some military guys out there. What do you think of setting up an organizational structure for General Siglerisimo?

He’s given us the rudimentary makings already: Junkie army, General, and the Crack. I’d start by creating three divisions or branches, depending what style you wanted to use: Propaganda, Military, and Drugs. I think it might be fun to flush it out some. What do you think?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.