This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Pederson Eric Pederson 3 years, 8 months ago.

Ordered mine!

• Profile photo of Eric Pederson

Now the waiting begins… I hate waiting.

Profile photo of James Green

It’s time for the tanks

Profile photo of Doc Coleman

Five times.

Stupid confirmations wouldn’t come through. Had to cancel the four extra orders…

Doc

I only know everything if you ask the right questions.

Profile photo of Andreas Kimming

Got my copy ordered.

Now the long wait until September awaits us all

Profile photo of Rich Bennett

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

Profile photo of ogreoregon

I slept in late, ate a nice breakfast and orderd..I don’t care as much about the numbers as getting all juicy goodness of the Story! I lie..I intended to order earlier but fell asleep and then stayed asleep. But I did order the 3 pc. Combo…the Books!

*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

…but I don’t think that I’m going to end up doing too bad in the low number department when I get that hardcover goodness in my hands.

Copy #38 of The Rookie, copy #126 of The Starter, copy #(please not 3001) of The All-Pro

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

I hope you get a very very low number. I’m just glad I got in quickly. WTG BackMyBook!
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Brandon Foss

My confirmation email was 12:02. I got the three pack and there were only 248 copies of The Rookie left. I’m gonna keep checking to see how long it takes to sell out all the copies of the Rookie and the Starter.

All hail the FDO!

Profile photo of TheJaxx

to:

me

date:

Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 8:59 AM

subject:

Your purchase of THE ALL-PRO (Hardcover, 1st Ed, Signed)

mailed-by:

email-bounces.amazonses.com

Hithejaxx5,
    This email confirms your purchase ofTHE ALL-PRO (Hardcover, 1st Ed, Signed)

WtF?!

Profile photo of Scott "Big Fish" Pond

Was camped out on the BackMyBooks Page… clicking refresh every 3 seconds. Got into the site about 1-3 seconds after it became active and had my order in within 15-20 seconds. My order reciept email only says 12:00 for the email time… not sure how many seconds past noon that it was actually processed…

I’m so friggin excited… and now the bad part: the adrenaline crash and shakes….

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

Profile photo of Louis Schwitzer

Ordered!!! Friom my laptop using my iPhone as a hotspot while stuck in traffic on Interstate 65 in the middle of Louisville, KY!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.