This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of GJ GJ 3 years, 6 months ago.

Order of the Podcasts

Is it just me, or is the order all messed up? I understand he released different parts of the story at different times, but is there any way to re-organize them? I usually listen to the podcasts when I’m going to sleep, and can’t keep jumping from cast-to-cast every time one is over. I’m really eager to listen to Ancestor, but this little problem is bothering me.

…your issue lie there. I have the same problem with it on other podcasts and in one of my smart play list.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

They seem to play podcast in random order. I have one daily podcast that comes out in three files and itunes insists on playing them backwards no matter what I do to the sort order. Frustrating.
    One shot one kill? Please, I don’t have that kind of time.

…place them in a different play list in the order I want.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Either one should solve your problem

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

I didn’t even think of this and that’s embarassing. I used to do it with my zune to make it behave and forgot about the trick when I got my ipod. DOH!
One shot one kill? Please, I don’t have that kind of time.

…..you can also utilize the Track # and Disc # in the ID3 tags.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

I just change it to 3 digit and start with the leading Zeros 001, 002,003 & it sorts out the problem for me.
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.