This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 5 years, 11 months ago.

Order of Operations

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed

and after you hear/read them, pas them on, spread siglerism as far and fast as you can
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Arthur Wright

Hahahahahahaha, ok. I consider myself warned. Laughing

I’m listening/reading contageous now but I’ll try tackling the others in that order, thanks. :)

Profile photo of john bennett

so i saved it for dead last AND  it was the best one of them all.

it does not matter though just find a vein and get to shoving it in it

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

The Rookie first…cause its the best…..

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

—–

"Get sacrificed! I don’t subscribe to your religion!" – Ringo

Ok any order is fine but perhaps chonilogical for kicks, gotcha.

Thanks for your helpful and timely feeback.  :D

Profile photo of Gmork

The short stories in The Bloodcast Season 1 and Season 2 are definitely tasty story morsels that can be consumed in any order!

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

Don’t forget the short stories.

my favorite being "Your a Damn Fool Charlie Brown"

those also do not need to be read in order. but they are

great inbetween the novels.

Profile photo of Gmork

First, WELCOME new junkie!!  It’s always great to greet another Sigler fan, especially one that’s active in these forumsLaughing

Now, regarding the order of the books:  I think you’ve actually done a good thing to start with Infected and then move to Contagious.  The Rookie has some connections to Infected & Contagious and expands on the alien worlds in the Sigler-verse and if you will be listening in on The Crypt podcast, you may want to start with The Rookie first (but it isn’t critical if you don’t).

However, I really think Ancestor and EarthCore are still two of my favorite Sigler works.  Particularly Ancestor, but that might be because there is a ton of evil animal gore in it :) Since both Ancestor and EarthCore are unrelated to two books you have read, order is not an issue.

Most of the other books are under going sequel treatment right now, so you really have come at a great time!

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Profile photo of

You should listen to INFECTED before CONTAGIOUS. Other than that, it’s a free-for-all.

Profile photo of Antony Gitsham

I would just start with his earliest stuff first and keep going by date. Earthcore is what made me a junkie and I have never looked back.  I must warn you, once you start with Sigler you cant stop.  Its great, but hurts when you have to wait for your fix!

I’m a new Sigler fan who has listened to Infected and is currently devouring Contageous. I’m eger to check out his other works, but I’m curious: What is the best order to read/listen to the books in?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.