This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 9 months ago.

Orbiting Death

• Profile photo of James Keeling

More specifically, it’s from the Camelot song “Spamalot” wherein a bunch of English Kiii-Niggits bounce around, kick, flail, and generally destroy everything to a rousing chorus… Great fun for all… Or, on second though, maybe not… tis a silly place.

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Richard Damge

i believe it was the holy grail (Monty Python) with the killer bunny rabbit and the multiple “flesh wounds”………..
    WHERE’S #14 DAMMIT !!!

Profile photo of James Keeling

The Camelot dance and chorus….
    Spamalot – “it’s only a model”…

I Like to Push the Pramelot!

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

I’m wracking my blonde head for *which* Monty Python piece, but that’s gotta be some Python right there.

Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

Da mad Ju will run you over….
    Matthais, the Musical Qyuth Warrior sings-
    “I don’t know, but its been said, we’re off to war, we’re not yet dead. Become a knight and you’ll go far, in suspenders and a bra.” Pm me if you know where this is from and I’ll pad your ego….

Profile photo of ross parthemore

Hey, Just signed up here. good to see there others that love this shit to. but to the point, loved the whole idea of the team Orbiting Death. i play World of Warcraft and i made a guild Named “Orbiting Death” its got the whole Flat black look as they did. the guild is all about PvP and killng shit. Thank you Scott

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.