This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Jordan Willis Jordan Willis 6 years, 2 months ago.

Open Letter to Ungrateful Bastards

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Now I’ve had some gin and feel better. Ahhhhhh… (what a dumb-ass you are, ben (unverified)).

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

U t3ll ‘em!

Whoever has to bitch and moan about getting something for free shouldn’t be here in the first place.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Do NOT screw with my FDO.
    Scott is a giver, people.  He’s always on time.  He never makes a mistake.  His female voices do NOT sound like a trucker in a blender.  He never uses profanity and his underwear is always clean.
    Tastes Like Chicken

I’m not a lurker and I don’t read all of the forums so I don’t know about who is dissing Scott but I completely agree with you.  I’m an OJ from way back in the day.  I’ve been listening to Scott for years.  He’s never been able to crank out the stories for me fast enough.  I could listen to him all day every day but I’ll never complain about him having to take time off to do other things.  When he takes time off all I have to do is put on an old story of his.  What the hell do people complain about anyways?  We’re getting all this stuff for free.  So, I’m here to support Scott and say thanks for all the free entertainment!

I am a Lurker,

I’m proud of this.  I know that most people don’t want to read my drivel.

However,

I am incensed at the level of callous ingratitude that has been displayed.  You Sir, have made my list.  Insulting a creature such as yourself does no good.  You will neither see the error of your ways nor take the steps necissary to grow to a semblance of manhood. 

It is rare to find people of integrity in this world.  Bards of the middle ages were given food and drink for their tales.  To find a modern story teller who puts out quality content and asks for nothing in return is truley a boon to all of us.  To berrate our Evil Bard for the manner in which he provides our entertainment demonstrates what a truly despicable creature you are.  I have more respect for terrorists than i have for you.  At least they fight for an ideal (misguided as it is).  You whine about your own convenience and can’t even make the small sacrifices of pushing a delete key.

I will think of you no more.

Signed,

DTN8OR, Proud Junkie

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.