This topic contains 175 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Meg Marshall Meg Marshall 4 years, 3 months ago.

Online Humour

Profile photo of Belladonna420

He’s after my booty!!

That’s the funniest part!!! But I could only watch about 2 minutes of it…. Kinda wanted to pull my hair out after that! LOL!!!

Profile photo of GJ

I just do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYEkaCu17gY

Alltogether now! Mango Mango Mango Mango Mango MANGO!!!

Profile photo of sadock

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • Profile photo of Gmork

The funny..and disturbing. Wonder what goes through the rabbit’s head…“yeah, you wanna mess with me?1 Take this…*hump**hump**hump**hump**hump*”
    ———–
    Gmork – Wiki Czar and Thwackacutioner

Profile photo of athanas

my house rabbit used to do the same thing to my cat on a fairly regular basis when the cat wouldn’t leave him alone.

Profile photo of NeilColquhoun

This is really cool. Check this guys comics out – tell him who sent ya!

Something Wonderful –

http://www.somethingwonderfulcomic.com/

Profile photo of Gmork

Cat gets pwned…prison style: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAn2UFXSsgw&feature=player_embedded
    ———–

Profile photo of athanas

in most circles I’ve traveled, that dude would have something awful waiting for him the moment he least expected it.

Profile photo of GJ

as well as the nuts!

Guestford_junkie

Profile photo of Louis Schwitzer

I mean, OMG!

Profile photo of athanas

the skateboard was a night touch, though.

Profile photo of athanas

I’m guessing he takes a self inflicted shot to the nuts.

Profile photo of sadock

I’m curious whether he was wearing a cup. Kinda sounded like it. It had to hurt regardless.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • Profile photo of GJ

check this bad boy out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M8xJgQvbvc

Guestford_junkie

Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

That’s what they call “How to make friends and influence people” right? Laughing

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

“But I’m always dreaming. Even when I’m awake.”

Profile photo of athanas

that is awesome! :-D

Profile photo of sadock

http://www.lamebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/helpw3.png

Kudos to Jeff Moriarty for tweeting it.

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

she way went off the deep end.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Profile photo of Gmork

Saw this article on new punctuation marks and thought fondly of sadock Tongue out
    ———–

I think I like your answer even better!

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of sadock

Horrible, yes.

Funny, maybe. Relationships are hard enough without your friends actively sabotaging them. I’d like to know if Streety was ever able to dig his way out of that hole.

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of sadock

Your response has unique elements that I’ve not seen before. It’s not like there is one right answer to this question. Thank you for taking the time to give a thoughtful reply.

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Meg Marshall

My friend is planning to get pregnant and recently asked me for parenting advice. I told her my advice would be to NEVER ask for parenting advice! Every parenting experience is different, because every child is different.

I raised my eldest son in much the same way as Phantom (beautifully said, BTW) is raising her daughter. But none of those rules apply to my youngest son. He has a completely different personality and requires a completely different tactic. Even so, both ‘methods’ have resulted in similar outcomes where it counts the most – my boys are consistently praised, by friends and strangers alike, for their manners, values, work ethic and respect for others. So does that mean I was a fabulous parent? Hell no! I made so many mistakes that it’s genuinely painful for me to look back on some of my failures. In fact, during an emotional DMC with my eldest son last year, I broke down and apologised for everything I ever did wrong and for all the things I couldn’t give them (as a single parent). I will never forget what he said to me …”You were always there when we needed you and I KNOW you would fight to the death for us. That’s more than many kids get. And love is much more important than a PlayStation”.

The characteristics of a good parent? A few years ago, I would have said honesty, listening skills, patience, etc. But now, looking back on 18 years of parenting, I would say the most important characteristics would be flexibility, instinct and an understanding that while you can guide and encourage your child, you CAN NOT mould them into a shape of your choosing. Instilling good values and ethics is paramount. Attempting to turn them into something they’re not, is futile. And acknowledging that you’re not going to get it right all of the time – or even MOST of the time – is fundamental to personal sanity.

Profile photo of sadock

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

I don’t know what’s harder – defining a good parent, or coming up with one characteristic that is the most important! I am by no means a wonderful parent. I make tons of mistakes with my daughter and will continue to do so the rest of my life. I do have to be honest and say that I feel I do a better job than many parents I see. Or at least in how I perceive many parents to be based on the behaviour of their children! Although you said one, here are some things I do as a parent that seems to work for us at least:

When she talks I listen. I stop whatever I am doing and look her in the eyes and give her my full attention. It doesn’t matter what she is saying. She’s a person with valuable thoughts and ideas and deserves to be treated that way.

If I’m wrong I say so. I get overtired or overstressed and I overreact. And then I apologize. If I yell because she did something wrong I will not take it back. If I yell and it wasn’t something that merited that reaction I tell her I’m sorry. Every time. I hope I’m teaching her that A) even adults make mistakes B) you should never be afraid to say you’re sorry if you make a mistake and C) when I don’t apologize I’m serious and she does take me seriously.

I never talk down to my daughter or patronize her. I talk to her like I would talk to anyone else. If there is something she doesn’t understand, she’ll ask. Kids are far better than adults that way.

I let her make decisions wherever possible. I figure it sucks enough as a kid to have someone telling you no all the time about everything. If it is a decision that she can make, why not let her make it! What would you like to wear? What do you want to bring for lunch? What should we have for dinner? There are too many things she will not be able to have a say in why do I want to fight over something silly that doesn’t matter in the end. And if she knows she can have her way sometimes we don’t have to fight so much when she can’t.

I try to be silly, whenever possible. I want to come down to her level, both to unleash my inner child (which is good for me and keeps that stress/tired thing in check), and to show her I’m not this monster always nagging her or riding her. I am her mother first and her friend second, but I can be both. One of my favorite memories is the day I ran all over the house with her playing “Super Grover” with a bed sheet pinned around my neck, flying around making funny noises. Or the squirt gun fight we had tearing through the house like crazy people. We soaked each other, the doors, the walls, the furniture, the tv… (Note: squirt-gun fights really should be outdoor events!)

That was tough! But they are all things I think are important. I’m not sure how any of the above explains why she is so well-behaved and has such excellent manners (apart from my rigid insistence that it not be otherwise), but the thing I get the most compliments on are in regards to her manners and public behaviour. That is, coincidentally, the thing I have against other parents. Too many kids are undisciplined brats. Although she can be just like any other 7 year old in my house, in public she is gold.

Profile photo of Eric Parker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMHidjDB_Uk

most horrible and funny thing EVER

Profile photo of sadock

of a good/successful parent is? I am assuming that all parents love their children. I know it’s not necessarily true, but let’s say it is for the purposes of this query.

I’ve heard various answers. I’m curious to hear what yours is.

———————————————————-

I *did* like that they included the latter behaviour/reaction of the mother at the end of the video. That certainly mitigated how I felt about her.

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

It’s all in how you choose to handle them! As long as you can keep a sense of humour (and remember to choose your battles wisely), there’s nothing to it!

(That’s not saying I’m not occasionally jealous of my sisters downstairs door that locks from the outside though…)

Profile photo of Gmork

The amusing part *is* the practical joke. Not averse to that at all. In fact the sheer amount of dedication to the joke is admirable! What I am averse to…kids with no clue what their parents are going through.

It does appear, however that the mom did completely overreact. I think my reaction would have been closer to his father’s.
    ———–

Profile photo of sadock

You have to admit that she did overreact, just a *bit*……

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Gmork

While amusing, this video serves as birth control for me.

Profile photo of sadock

Well, sort of, I guess.

I flunked English and had to go back for summer school. The teacher realized I was being obstinate/lazy and designed the summer school curriculum around what would work for me and still accomplish the course objectives.

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Eric Parker

I don’t care what anyone says: frank Herbert’s Dune series just as viable literature as the Joy Luck Club but good luck finding an English teacher to agree with you!

Profile photo of sadock

http://www.adultsheepfinder.com got so popular that the New Zealanders had it taken off the web.

There are still images floating around though: [flickr-photo:id=4543222308,size=m]

click the photo to enlarge

This one’s actually worth going to all sizes because the web site designers did that good a job. It was even more fun when you could go to the site and play with the menus and stuff. Check out the subtle digs all over that page.

———————————————————-

Where do you think I learned how to be a Grammar Nazi? It’s from all the Sci Fi & Fantasy that I read. I rarely, if ever, read any other genre. I guess I *might* read some horror if you consider vampires and other supernatural spookies horror, but that’s about it.

I frequently got D’s in my English classes in high school precisely because of that rigidity you refer to. It wasn’t until college that I aced classes. At that point I could pick what I was interested in.

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Eric Parker

That could be close to being sacrilege!

Profile photo of Eric Parker

Because writing is such a subjective art. I always hated having to learn new ways of writing EVERY year in order to please teachers. I have a similar pet peeve about literary Nazis. If I get more out of Sci fi novel than Shakespeare then I should be allowed to read what I want. I know probably everyone will disagree with me but I hated being told what to read and how I ‘should’ be writing. Might be why I’m an Engineer!

Profile photo of sadock

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Meg Marshall
    Profile photo of sadock

If you’re a BtVS fan, this will make you laugh:

http://www.sfx.co.uk/2010/04/20/scriptease-buffy-the-vampire-slayer-season-one/

Sometimes I simply do not get y’all’s humour.

• Profile photo of Dave Johnson

It’s the ludicrousness that makes it funny (at least to me)

Pusher, Poet and Pet Protector

Profile photo of sadock

• Profile photo of Dave Johnson

“Knock Knock…”

“Who’s There?”

“Jerry the Mute…”

“Jerry the Mute who?”

“…………………………………..”

I think you are both all right and alright! Except when you’re wrong, of course!

Profile photo of Dave Johnson

as the latter would imply that you’re never wrong … and some of the shit that I’ve seen you saying on these pages is just plain wrong wrong wrong gutter brother Wink

As opposed to an American English thing

(no I’m not going to get all protective about the language as some Englishmen do that would be pointless as we stole and bastardised about a dozen languages to get where we are to start with)

The form alright as a one-word spelling of the phrase all right in all of its senses probably arose by analogy with such words asalready and altogether. Although alright is a common spelling in written dialogue and in other types of informal writing, all right is used in more formal, edited writing.

from the Oxford English Dictionary

So maybe this may assuage your distaste for such usage of alright or not but either way you don’t have to worry .

My personal anathema is for aks instead of ask. an axe is for chopping fucking wood and not the proposal of an enquiry that would demand a response!

But my mrs does proof reading and she loved this.

I was more easily entertained by the adverts on the site

“Macbook: It’s like owning a fucking Transformer”

“Real bears wipe with SCOTT. Charmin Ultra couldn’t handle the shit of a REAL bear.”

Profile photo of sadock

……the first time. I was sucked in until the very end where you were like “Psych! Just kidding, this shit is funny.”

Love the CYA post. And totally agree about the yelling.

• Profile photo of Jason Williamson

And again, I am kidding! I really don’t want anyone to think Im not laughing with them! I have been missunderstood before!

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

Profile photo of Jason Williamson

Sorry but I don’t really find any humour in this “Im better then you because I can correct you” crap.

And here is why, I got straight A’s in all my classes except in English because I honestly could not understand and keep track of all the rules and failed or got D- grades out of mercy. I was forced to spend hours after school going over “simple” things and spending even more time after that with tutors. I have struggled my entire life with spelling and grammar and I have learned to ignore most peoples comments and rely on my memory of reading certain words or sentences in order to get them correct. I even had a teacher call me a liar my senior year because I can speak with proper grammar and therefore should be able to write with it and could not.

And one of my biggest pet peeves is people that say “stop yelling at me” when someone uses all caps. They are capital letters and thats all, yelling is defined by the raising of ones voice. You have to actually speak to a person for that to happen!!

Just kidding! This is funny as hell, but everything I wrote above is true!

Jayguana

I just couldn’t refrain from doing it!

Profile photo of Gmork

I am confident enough to admit when I have been bested by spelling and ‘definately’ was definitely up there high on the list.

posibly one of the funniest things ever … Robin Williams was on telly in the background and me and the mrs put it in mute so we could read out quotes from this fuckin awesome website… please enjoy it as much as we did … thank you sadock this has cheered me up no end today Laughing

ps the half hour that I posted above was clearly a massive underestimation

Love the adverts after the grammer nazi thread actually started crying… that really made my day thanks

Profile photo of sadock

• Profile photo of Jason Williamson

Proving the point once again, you dont have to out run the zombies just the person next to you.

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

“alot” is definately one of my pet peeves! (Ha *definitely* ha) Please don’t let Gmork beat me now. Embarassed

Profile photo of sadock

Check it out Grammar Nazis: I know you don’t care Alot

• Profile photo of Bob Laramee

but here’s a link to all things zombie and bacon per thinkgeek. some pretty neat stuff. wish the RC zombie wasn’t sold out

http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/zombies/?cpg=cj

Where’s the love?

Do they make one that says “boyfriend”?!?!?!? LOL!!

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Profile photo of sadock

Most would slap a guy for giving them that. Awesome, geeky, zombie loving women are one in a million. Le sigh.

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

Profile photo of Bob Laramee

of digging around to find it, but it’s out there

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

this is perfect for the office break room.

thanks

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Aww! That’s so sweet. xD

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

but that doesn’t mean you shoud go at it alone

[flickr-photo:id=4475141172,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=4474366001,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=4474366027,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=4475141190,size=m]

crossing off the girlfriend bit and scribbling wife over of course ;-)

love me some zombie humor…in fact, i think i’ll add a few more

Thanks for that Bob. That was awesome. Especially the food pyramid one.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

[flickr-photo:id=4469820106,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=4469040967,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=4469820092,size=m]

I was led to this from here, but oh well. Birdemic! It’s FAILWIN! Seriously – ROFL.

No way. That’s awesome.

who better to play the role

Profile photo of Gmork

…but William Shatner is going to play the role of the father. Brilliant.

Here’s one article outling the announcement.

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Sh* my Dad says. I follow him on twitter too. Some of the things are just too funny. I heard they were thinking of doing a sitcom.

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

;P

Profile photo of sadock

Spent hours when I first fan’d it just going through statuses. xD

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616]

A sampling:

“iPad? Sounds like Apple’s gone into women’s hygeine.”

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sht-my-Dad-Says/201673879514?ref=nf&v=wall

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616]

very nice

so much so I had to pass it along.

A cartoon to celebrate. Don’t forget to read the pop up. I thought it was the funniest part of it. xD

And since it’s easier, I’m just linking them. :P

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/jlv0111l.jpg Pessimistic, but it got a giggle out of me.

http://www.weblogcartoons.com/cb/how-to-glue-wood.gif The cartoon says it best. xD

Thanks for the link. :-)

Gotta love the sage!

Ah, I missed this thread. Just what I needed at the moment.

Anybody here read the Sarcastic Sage? Fantastic advice. :P

Profile photo of sadock

I don’t think I would want it.

here is madtv’s version of the iPad.

MadTv iPad

and can turn into Bitchy when things turn sour…. Sort of a continu-um (no idea how to spell that). And just be careful that the fiesty one doesn’t have a reason to turn on you!

Speaking as a fiesty/bitchy one

I already have the iTouch, guess I don’t need an iPad now.

Knows how easily bored you men get…

this one is hilarous.

Twowire, I have seen this one as well, but must say I laugh everytime I see it.

and they wonder what the issue is…

like spanglish hahaha

thanks for sharing.

ha. had seen that one before, always good for a laugh

Profile photo of Pons Matal

The complexty of Men as compared to Women…

[flickr-photo:id=4314742961,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

[flickr-photo:id=4314742925,size=o]

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

Profile photo of sadock

Por wittel wobot: [flickr-photo:id=4313925468,size=m]

Profile photo of sadock

ha. that was a pretty good one. thanks for the share

Holy Habidashery

Holy schizophrenia

but no Holy fuck?!?!

very good indeed

Profile photo of sadock

He’s not very pleased, to say the least. Frakkin’ hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQnT0zp8Ya4

Profile photo of sadock

Had to laugh when I saw this tee: [flickr-photo:id=4299272868,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Profile photo of sadock

….changed audio settings mid-season. And even if it was presented in mono, so are almost all podcasts. We simply duplicate the same sound into both speakers Cool

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

the changes in the audio as well. At first I thought there was something wrong with my speakers! Surprised

Pusher & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Profile photo of sadock

As he said, “If this doesn’t make you laugh, go back to math class:” [flickr-photo:id=4297287175,size=m]

Profile photo of sadock

…or devoted. Whatever the case may be. I know how much work audio editing takes, and I’m guessing video takes as much, if not more.

Did anyone else notice that some clips are in mono, others are in stereo? Kind of jarring to the ears, at least for me Frown Then again, I’ve noticed that I tend to pay a whole lot more attention to audio than most folks do.

this one made me laugh. it is a compilation from the first series of the TV show batman, capturing all of Robin’s ‘holy’ phrases in order. 109 total.

http://www.kontraband.com/videos/21201/Holy-Robin/#show

Profile photo of sadock

Profile photo of sadock

Think about all the issues *we* have with he said/she said……

I’m all for getting verbal and phsychological abuse more recognized and more easily punished, but that is taking it too far.

ha. thankfully my wife is lax when i make fun of her.i know when i gross the line cause she jabs me in the gut

Profile photo of sadock

…..it’ll soon be a crime in France to say bad things to your spouse.

Aren’t you glad we have freedom of speech here?

We can say, “No dear, it’s not the dress.”

The Literal Version

I love lteral versions of songs! They’re hilarious. xD

I shall keep that in mind. :D

Profile photo of James Keeling

It was hilarious then… and now, I’ve recaptured that.. .thanks mucho.

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 or 3 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of sadock

I wait until the seasons are finished and have Netflix send them to me. I couldn’t stand watching it week to week. I generally watch a season in a few days.

Have I given you enough reasons to join yet?

Profile photo of sadock

At least not w/o a minimal explanation.

<He throws the slow, arcing pitch straight over the plate……..>

Actually, it makes me happy you don’t know it. I yanked it out of the left field of teh interwebz sp33k for “oh really?”

Sorry. Didn’t mean to insinuate that they were. xD Definitely two different words with two different meanings.

I know, I know! I’m terrible. Every time I see the thread a pang of guilt runs through me for not watching the show. I do want to, I just *excuse, excuse, excuse*. If I could figure otu what time it’s on, I’d definitely start… :)

Profile photo of sadock

Or did you just yank that out of left field?

Yeah, I normally only see videos if someone posts them for me or make me sit down and watch them, so that’s the first I’ve seen. Sad innit? I’m on the internet for all my free time, but rarely on youtube or watching videos. xD

Profile photo of sadock

Because in my mind those are two entirely different things.

And what do you mean you don’t watch Dexter?!? You do know that it’s officially endorsed by both me and our FDO, right? We even have a forum thread devoted to it. Not just the Mommy-Bag tube thread, but its very OWN thread!

Profile photo of sadock

…….quota re: Sham Wow parodies. He’s done several that have built upon one another and they’ve all been excellent.

I died of laughter while watching it. Then I came back to life to post it here. :P Jesus Christ Sponge

I dunno about that first question, although I did basically get my guy (who I would say is a nice guy) by being “feisty.” I would say that it is different in all cases, though.

Nope. My pseudonym is not inspired by Dexter. Sadly, I don’t watch that show. :O Actually, I was in a kind of depressed mood when I signed up and that mixed in with my desire to have some sort of “gore” related name.

Night, Arioch. If I’m lucky I shall be headed to bed soon, too.

As far as I all know, they’re all fake. I only skimmed through that one, but if it’s like the other one, it’s made purely of other movies DiCaprio was in. *Note: I recognized none. I had to be told that. Lol.

Profile photo of sadock

……girls as for guys sometimes? For instance, do women who are bitchy seem to get the good guys the same way guys who are assholes seem to get all the good women?

And on the name front, is your pseudonym inspired by Dexter?

These are the questions that rumble through Arioch’s brain just before he heads to bed.

Time to go visit with Sookie and doze off. G’night!

IBS would never call sadock stupid! Though, IBS is probably still a meanie. Tongue out

Profile photo of sadock

Glanced at the trailer and buzzed through it hoping it might be a parody. Regrettably, it actually looks like it’s for real. Pathetic, but legit. Could be wrong, but it’s not worth 5 minutes of my time to find out.

Profile photo of sadock

……office worker from the beginning of the vid had gone out to Chippendales with the proceeds or done something else equally inappropriate.

Profile photo of sadock

That’s not nice.

IBS is a meanie!

Profile photo of sadock

…..”part of the Felcher family?”

Too funny.

Profile photo of sadock

……for a gutter brethren Innocent

Just not sure it was actually worth it.

Swear Jar

Staff Motivation

Can’t help you there, but that did remind me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK_Jv4RIzpU&feature=related Titanic 2 trailor. Not the one I wanted, but I can never find the good one.

It took me a moment to get the first panel, too. But that just makes me stupid and tired. Tongue out

Profile photo of sadock

I wound up analyzing the logic and sequencing of this cartoon. Took me a bit to actually figure out the first panel’s full meaning. Not sure if that makes me particularly dense or stubborn Undecided

Profile photo of sadock

Profile photo of sadock

http://abstrusegoose.com/226 <– So far, I’ve really enjoyed all that I’ve gone through, but I thought you guys might enjoy this one. :P

Glad to know that I don’t have to go see the movie, anymore. ;)

That was absolutely adorable.

And for cat haters, this may just add to your list of reasons!

I have a cat just like this! http://www.simonscat.com/catmando.html

Profile photo of sadock

Found this bouncing around Twitter today: [flickr-photo:id=4287640749,size=m]

You’ll probably have to click through to all sizes to read the captions on this one. Didn’t want to post it uber-huge here.

Profile photo of James Keeling

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of sadock

Granted that was early this morning.

Profile photo of sadock

Kind of old, but I still laugh my ass off every time

Full screen shockwave flash version. Much higher quality than YouTube.

Profile photo of sadock

Hitler meets the future of genetic engineering: [flickr-photo:id=4284441807,size=m]

Khan battles Hitler here

EXCLUSIVE YouTube coverage of the event!

Oh yes, I’m going to enjoy this thread. Already am. No picture right now, but I’ll share a site. –> http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/

Profile photo of sadock

Profile photo of sadock

This one was too good not to share.

Profile photo of sadock

thanks for sharing

[flickr-photo:id=4277877658,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=4277864216,size=m]

Profile photo of sadock

Come across something that made you laugh online? Share with your fellow Junkies. Everyone needs a good laugh.

Post the link (or image) here. A friend of mine sent me this LOLz cartoon, and I felt compelled to share. I was kind of surprised we didn’t already have a thread like this.

[flickr-photo:id=4277041515,size=m] Click on the cartoon to see it bigger. If that’s still not big enough, hit the “all sizes” button.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.