This topic contains 78 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Beth_Ailis Beth_Ailis 2 years, 11 months ago.

One of our own needs help – Earthcore Prize on offer!

So happy to be part of this effort! Ditto on the Junkies Kicking Ass! And Rocking and all those great things.
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

That is amazing! This is great news, I’m really happy that the goal was achieved. I just wanna say being able to participate meant alot to me. For once I can say I was apart of a group that meant something. You are all awesome, Junkies KICK ASS and don’t forget it! Aw man my eyes are getting all sweaty now.

………..JUNKIE 4 LIFE…..I’m MR. T’s brother from another mother, you can call me MR. M…..1st time Pusher…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)…..GO KRAKENS!…..and as always Have Nice Day…..

I am so happy for you

– Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

Definitely what BigJohn said!

So glad to have been a part of this effort Laughing

Truly something to be thankful for this holiday season.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

The Books of Sigler that i Own: EarthCore(2005) | |Ancestor(2007) | | Infected | | Contagious | | Ancestor(2010) | | The Rookie | | The Starter | | The All-Pro | | Blood is Red | | Nocturnal (Pre-Order) | | {+ I bought a copy of all the above for my dad

Raised: 110% Team target: £210000.00 Raised so far: £230598.64 We just can’t tell you how much all of your help has meant to us.

Wolf & BritishBum

(Alan & Susan)

It’s too bad the waxing couldn’t have been a feature for this weekend’s TuacaCon. After the first one is done, maybe he can grow the hair back and do another one for next year’s event. (muaahahahahaaa)

and we will keep on trying and keep on pushing for Emma. We’re just glad we can do something.
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

As Emma’s cousin, I want to express my deepest appreciation to everyone here who has helped with Emma’s Appeal. The outpouring of love and generosity has astounded me. There are no words to describe the amount of gratitude and respect for the people on this site. Again, I thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

… it’s so much better that he goes into it ignorant of the blood-curdling pain he’s in for.

Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

scottepond.com

Maybe he can sell his blood or something? He does NOT know what he’s getting himself into.
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

tonight and get back to you all :)

I think that this could be bigger than just Junkie’s if we try and make it a youtube sensation

HAIRY chest and it’s going to hurt!!! He’s never had it done beore. But we can’t thinkof what else we can do. I’ve decided his pain can be our pleasure to watch (p.s, he was drunk when he agreed to do it.. but he won’t back out now!!)

Every donation inches her that much closer to the goal. I can say for myself that if our efforts give this sweet little girl an improved chance for a long and full life then my own life will be that much more complete and meaningful by just being part of it. She and her family are in my heart and prayers everyday.

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

scottepond.com

My husband has offered to do a sponsored live chest wax on YouTube to get some more donations coming in!

If we do anything worth while on this site this is it

Early & often. We still need 35000 to make to 210,000..

Please visit. http://www.emmahoolin.co.uk http://www.justgiving.com/allforemmahoolin

Y’all make my eyeballs sweat like a fat man chasing a run-away M&M. Smoochies!

Please visit. http://www.emmahoolin.co.uk http://www.justgiving.com/allforemmahoolin

Nothing at all. Donate as much and as often as you’d like. Smile

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

That is all.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

I just thought it was kinda funny

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Well, I am paying it forward a little, considering that I can work for myself anytime.

Someone else will still get my offer… I’m donating it to one of the other contributors.

scottepond.com

Those of you who know me know how much this cause means to me, especially considering she is one of our own by proxy. Anything we can do to help this little girl is the most important thing. Cancer sucks, plain and simple; no one, absolutely no one, should have to suffer through this, either directly or indirectly. While the swag is nice, the most important thing to me is to have been able to contribute what I could.

Wolf: thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please keep us updated on her progress. I’m pulling for her with all my heart and soul, my friend.

Everyone: Thank you so much for doing everything you could. It warms my black little heart to see Junkies banding together for a great cause. I’m proud to be part of such a wonderful group.

Junkies Fucking RAWK!

*Wipes away copious amounts of eye sweat*

scottepond.com

Junkies continue to amaze me with the depth of their generosity and the size of their hearts!

It’s so heartwarming to see this ragtag group of Junkies rally around little Emma and give so much to help her cause. I’m proud to have been part of this effort and look foward to seeing updates on how she is doing.

Junkies Fucking RAWK!

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

An exerpt from her pops latest update email.

“Just to update you, Emma has an appointment at the Children’s Hospital in Philidelphia on Monday the 7th of November.Things are going pretty much o.k. she is well, she finished her radiotherapy last Thursday.
    So now it’s off to the States for six months, I don’t know where she is staying just yet.
    Thanks again for everything.
    I will keep you updated.”

This doesn’t mean the donations are no longer needed. They are needed now just as much as before. While enough funds have been raised to start treatment, thats just what it is, a start. We still have a lot of money to raise to keep the treatments going. Nothing is free, especially here in America. And remember, these donations are just for Emma’s Immunotherapy treatments. This doesn’t cover any extra therapy that may come up or lodging, food and other neccesities that her mum & dad will need while they are here.

It’s a MAJOR victory, but the battle isn’t over!

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

I am extremely proud to be able to announce the winners. Of course, the big winner is Emma Hoolin. She is the reason so many of you opened up your hearts and gave so generously. I want to thank all of you. As a group, you have raised around £2500. That’s over $4000. You & others like you heard of Emma and gave not only money, but time, books & swag, but helped spread the word so that others would give. Thank you again. Scott Pond – (ScottEPond) Grand Prize, Byron Metz – (Dead-Silver-Eagle) First Runner-up & John Vizcarra – (BigJohn) Second Runner-up. It’s also my pleasure to announce Ricky Craig (MrFahrenheit) as the winner of the Special Thanks Award for The Big Roll!

The biggest winner of all is Emma.

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

Of course, Emma is the winner, but who got all that swag? Congrats and (hugs) to all participants, donors, and big-hearted Junkies.

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

((hugs)) to everyone, especially Emma and her family.

It’s so cool to see what our collective generosity is doing. Let’s keep this going!

CHoP is a good choice. Thank you for keeping us posted. I wish there was more I could do. Hugg.

I talked to them last night and Dad went to the site and donated. ((Squishy HUGS)) to everyone who has donated $$, donated prizes, posted on FB, Tweeted and just passed on the story.

Junkies — if you haven’t gotten in on this, defintely participate.

I just mailed off the copy of Contagious that I am donating as a prize for this effort and not only is it a mint hardcover US 1st Edition, but I flew to Houston, TX to get it signed at one of the book tour signings. It’s signed and dated by Scott (back in 2009 mind you) and it still has the little piece of paper showing what number person I was in line to have the book signed! Hard to give up but worth it for such a worthy cause!!

Our totals;
    Target:
    £2,000.00

Raised so far:
    £1,351.97

Team target: £210000.00

Raised so far: £96144.79

Hi. Everyone, Just to update you all. The response to the appeal has been beyond our wildest dreams, not only family, friends and local people, but both nationwide and worldwide, now we know we are not alone. Emma is undergoing radiotherapy daily, it’ a round trip of 60 miles, she has had 10 sessions she has 4 to go, she is happy and cheerful throught the treatment, [ Her mum ]has applied to the hospital in Philadelpha for acceptance on their program, l think this is a formality becase they agreed to treat her weeks ago, but nothing could be finalsed until the radiotherapy was over, the next step soon hopefully she will be booking flights to the U.S.A. l will let you know.

Again l would like to express our thanks to all who have supported her in this matter.

Happy Tuesday! Or Wednesday if you are far far away from Chicago!

So proud of the Junkies!

Really heart warming to see so many people care :)

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

This is so heartening. Let’s bump this back up so everyone can get a chance at those amazing prizes. WTG Junkies!

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Thank you very, very much!

http://www.justgiving.com/AllforEmmaHoolin

Im want to add another incentive, which is an Original Paperback Copy of Ancestor (Released in 2007)

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

I am astounded by the generous spirit of this group, never seen it before from a fan group of anything. Now if my paycheck would just get here a bit quicker lol

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

I’ve been left speechless by Junkie Love before. God knows that junkies come to aid of their own, more than most families do. This gesture of love and support from Shadygirl, GJ and Scott goes above and beyond. To sweeten the pot, just a bit, I’m throwing in my own little incentive. Check it out. http://www.justgiving.com/AllforEmmaHoolin

[flickr-photo:id=6231230389,size=s]

Winner gets this too!

Emma started two weeks of Radiotherapy today. Her mum says she was a brave little trooper.

Guys, get that Earthcore copy!

Thank you Shady and thank you Scott, what a prize to win!!!

Please dig deep Junkies!!! http://www.justgiving.com/AllforEmmaHoolin

Someone have me $50 cash today!! WOW!!

We have rasied £143 so far!! http://www.justgiving.com/AllforEmmaHoolin

Emma’s grabd total is sitting at £37106.89!

Every $ or pound helps.

huh … can I bump my bump …

I gave what I could and posted to Facebook. I hope it helps!

If someone tries to kill you, you kill ‘em right back – Malcolm Reynolds

Just wish it could have been more…

I wish I could do more; but I hope it helps!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

RAWK!!!

http://www.justgiving.com/AllforEmmaHoolin Thank you so much! Please share it on facebook / twitter / your blog / google+ / email – whatever you can do to spread the word will really help!

Same here, how can US residents donate?

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

How are you doing? How are things at school?

as soon as the paycheck comes in

Thank you!!!

Someone just donated £40!!

to the main page and just kicked our junkie page off with another £5, Not much, but every little helps!

Junkies, Coach Roark has a family member who is very ill. She is only 4 years old and needs life saving treatment urgently. Her family are trying to raise £210k by 19th November. I have set up a Junkie Page with a target of £1000 for us to raise. http://www.justgiving.com/AllforEmmaHoolin Everthing we donate against this page rolls up to Emmas total. Can we do it? I don’t know, but I do know that Emma is in a race against time. Let’s show them what the combined force of Junkies can do!

*EDIT* Check out shadygirl and Scott’s amazing incentive! JUNKIES RAWK!!! Kiss

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.