This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter Insignificant Blood Splatter 4 years, 10 months ago.

One more step to The Rookie reality…

• Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

It does look like that. …And now I’m thirsty. :P

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

Utterly mortifying

Profile photo of sadock

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

Profile photo of sadock

…….cushion for stray fruit prior to lowering one’s buttocks onto it.

Imagine the embarassment if one were to sit upon a raspberry, strawberry, or cherry at a lunch social? ‘twould be mortifying!

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

Cherry Kool-aid, if you ask me. Man, is that stuff hard to get out of the carpet. Oh – that must be what happened at EW, somebody spilled their beverage and it was just easier to dye the rest of the field.

Profile photo of

How DARE Eastern Washington steal the blood red field of the To Pirates!

on the players’ uniforms are just paint from the turf or actual blood? And if they are wearing white pants, well, ladies you all know not to wear white pants and sit in something red… Just sayin’

Profile photo of Tom Merritt

Okay-

So it’s not space aliens– it’s jsut an alien colored field– Move over Boise St and the “smurf blue” field—

Welcome the FDO’s new favorite team: Eastern Washington’s Blood field

Cool

Sigler’s Note: I added the field picture here, because it’s so frickin’ sweeeet!

The To Pirate's Blood Red Field

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.