This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of josh tyge swambo josh tyge swambo 6 years, 2 months ago.

OMG, Sigler on Price is Right?!

I caught this on my TiVo about a month ago and just noticed that someone who suspiciously looks like Scott was in the audience!

[flickr-photo:id=2619585687, size=m]

Looks more like Howie MandelTongue out

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

and of course a true FDO would need to have at least one Secret Identity….Howie Mandel could be only One of Many…(we already know about Moby).  So Wallerdad is right! maybe there is no difference.
    …I think I heard about a rubber glove incident…. and Hey!…. this fixation he has on microbes.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

…it could be Andre Agassi (tennis player) when he cut off all his hair in his later years.  Oooohh, maybe Andre Agassi is just another of the FDO’s disguises!

*cue mission impossible music*

Listen, I have clones all over the fucking place. People always say something like, "didn’t I see you streaking downtown two months ago?" Or, "say, wasn’t that you with the baseball bat near the Rolls Royce?" It’s not me.

hutchins is rubbing up on you……………………….rubbing off, rubbing off.   plz dont eat me 

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.