This topic contains 22 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Danny Lundy Danny Lundy 3 years, 9 months ago.

Old Skool Ancestor

…and here Earthcore purchase I was scared of what I was getting.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

Cost $5.00 Shiping 2.99. Condition basically NEW.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

my PB Ancestor arrived today – brand new and it has a tear in the spine. That’ll be going back :( I’m not having much luck with them.

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

often. If I see one at a reasonable price I’ll send you a PM to alert you.

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/103-8525142-0157417?ie=UTF8&nodeId=1161242

if you ever need specifics. You still have to deal with frakkers who don’t know how to grade things & those who don’t even look at what they’re selling, but this may help you make a more informed decision. I agree with MuchAdo. Buying anything below Very Good is asking for trouble.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

but I was a little drunk (hic) and got very carried away! Oh well, at least I have one now and I didn’t pay too much for it. I’ll just keep my eye out for a better copy and see what I can find.

and their book descriptions. If you want a book in good condition then you have to order one that says “like new” or “very good”. Something that has a condition of good according to Amazon is ” A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (including dust cover, if applicable). The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include “From the library of” labels.” Unfortunately, it can be hard to find their description page.

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

It is NOT in good condition, It’s in poor condition. Just wait for my god Damn feedback you lying piece of turd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrr

Thought about buying the Like New one for $47 USD, decided I’d let someone else have it. It’s rare to see so many in the $40-$50 USD range.

———————————————————-

Earthcore….. I just have to wait until Mr Postman brings it

Now… to find a copy of Earthcore!

Just ordered myself one.. Amazon tells me to wait until JANUARY!! FFS!

———————————————————-

greedy little hands on!!!

Photobucket

For ever in our hearts, Mitchell “The Machine” Fayed #34

And by “a steal,” I’m being literal. You probably stole it. Thief.

I need to know!

Be sure to hold on to that forever. It’s a collector’s item now.

I keep mine nice and snug next to my copy of the Dragon Moon Press release of Earthcore.

did you find it?!

So this arrived today in my mailbox:

[flickr-photo:id=5218305183,size=m]

Sure, it’s only the Dragon Moon trade paperback circa 2007, but it was less than 20 bucks and it is in almost-new condition!

Now I need a hardcover edition!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.