This topic contains 58 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 4 years, 9 months ago.

OJs begin to hit 2 year Anniversaries: WooT!

• Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Eloquent as always sadock. I thank you! I did mention it in the random discussion thread, but yes, I am shuckin lazy and I see nothing wrong with taking a page of Slacker Queen’s book. :P

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

……I guess I’ll have to post a comment for her & congratulate her simultaneously on hitting 2 years and a week.

Gorram’ wanker. Taking a page from Slacker Queen’s book, eh?

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

…….that he was BEFORE the OJs. I had to go in and add a shiny blue badge to his user profile. He’s like a dinosaur in the Siglerverse ;)

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Profile photo of James Keeling

How much of our lives have we dedicated to the Sigler Dynasty….

‘you think that’s air you’re breathing? hhmm..’

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

***bullsh1t***

***kissmyass***

and with tenticles on his testicles…. and all that…

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of Allen Sale
    Profile photo of Antony Gitsham

2 years 12 weeks, time fly’s when your a Junkie

Saw you were a bit past 2 years when I looked yesterday

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

2 years, 6 weeks

Profile photo of Dee Cee

<——————————————————————————————–

Yes, I am an agent of satan but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Profile photo of Belladonna420

Pusher & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

but been a fan for about a yr or more before i joined the site
    #
    the NEW Chief of SFPD

http://www.pgholyfield.com/ma

Profile photo of Dee Cee

2y 13 weeks

Its been that long since I Enlisted into the Junkie army?

Time does fly for a junkie strung out to siglerism Cool

Yes, I am an agent of satan but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

But a big congrats and junkie b-day wishes to those who have already hit it!

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Michael Moorcock uses him as the Lord of Chaos for Elric of Melnibone saga of fantasy novels. I’ve since run across Arioch in various other mythologies, but that is where I first came across it.

Arioch means quite different things dependent upon where you find it. I’ve seen it be everything from fierce hearted lion to bat winged demon of vengeance, but I generally stick with Lord of Chaos Cool

Profile photo of Brian Mason

Brian, OJ600

2 years, 11 weeks, number 467 i believe. Caught on to a much younger Scotty podcasting Earthcore, and heard the interview with Evo and whatsisname, lol.

It was neat hearing in Ancestor where Genada was located in Manitoba where I live. I’m a trucker all over North Am, and am at this moment still in bed in my truck (dubbed The Kennebago) this Christmas morning, near Dumas Texas, just as I was when I heard my first Sigler podcast.

Y’all have a great Xmas.

I DO deliver de goods

If you don’t mind me asking, what was the inspiration behind your new name?

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

I never actually said it was my real name, you know. People just tend to assume it is. I consider it my real name because it is my legal name, but it it not my real name by your definition. 

My parents dubbed me something entirely different. I asked my Dad if he was cool w/me changing it and he said to do whatever made me happy. I began using Arioch in 1996 and then legally changed all three of my names in 1998. 

Profile photo of Keith Spitnale

I cant beleive it has been that long. I havent been coming to this site very ofter for a while and forgot how long this community has been going for. Keep up the good work everyone!

I’m curious.  Is it pronounced like bones or like ponds without the ‘D’?

I guess I’m referring to the name your parents gave you at birth, the one listed on your birth certificate. And using that criteria, I still cannot be sure Arioch Morningstar is, in fact, your real name without actually seeing your birth certificate myself.  I will just have to take your word for it!  Wink

Profile photo of Wolf

oh, I don’t know…. something like

Frank! 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    And Friend of MuchAdo, Twowire, I_AM, Gmork,

maebreakall, SlackerQueen, SynapticJam, KristenMae

& the Harveys

We must have specific criteria. Otherwise, I cannot know whether my name is real or not in your eyes Tongue out

Profile photo of Vaney

it took every ounce of my self-control not burst out laughing and ask if he’s seen any pretty girl skunks-that-are-really-cats.

• Proud Member of GirlCo, Evil Incarnate, and Pastry Princess
    Member for
    2 years 10 weeks 

That’s a long time my junkie friends…

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

that’s why I use it, but it’s my screen name not my REAL name.  Alas, my real name is not as exciting….

Profile photo of Pons Matal

and I think his little brother and sister?  I’ve never met him personally. About the closest thing to meeting him was when he was beta testing the new setup at his pad for Evo@11 and we were helping him troubleshoot the setup.  I was also in the chat room the night you were in there also but there were technical difficulties the keep me from talking with you all.

[flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]

KISS’d by Sigler Honored recipient of the "Iron Man" Award. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

Almost positive you met his Mom, but for some reason I don’t think you two have actually met. Is that right?

Belladonna’s a cool name! Is it any less real than Evo? Arioch? It’s all a matter of perspective in my opinion.

I find it confusing when people use more than one name (ie stage/legal). 

befitting cool people.  Pons is sorta cool, but Pons isnt so cool……  :(   :p

KISS’d by Sigler Honored recipient of the "Iron Man" Award. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

No fair!!  I have a long Italian name that most people can’t even pronounce correctly!

My best friend’s ex wanted to name their baby Lucifer if it was a boy. She didn’t understand why that might be a problem.

Evo and I had fun comparing notes the first time we met Tongue out

And I will not be breeding. Not my cup of tea. 

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

When we are listening to the podcasts, he often asks if Arioch Morningstar is a real person or a made up name…. then he asks if there is an Arioch Eveningstar… he’s a little strange.

Course if you ever decide to breed, you could name your son Arioch Eveningstar. Just sayin’

<insert witty comment here>

It was meant to be one.

I guess you’re right.  In a way, every parent does create his or her child’s name.  Although, sometimes I wonder what they were thinking when they did!!!!!

And I guess I don’t know if that’s actually your real name or not!  For all I know it could be a “stage name” or you could be hiding from the authorities and it’s an alias!  Well regardless, it’s still a kick ass name!!!

I always thought using John Smith was a brilliant choice for the Betas’ name in the 7th Son novels. I would not be surprised at all if JC did research and then took the most common names for each position to name his clones. Definite subtextual meaning going on there.

So what qualifies as made up? Doesn’t every parent create their child’s name? Specifity, milady. And how exactly doth thou "know better?"

When dealing with a large group, odds are there are ten people who will stay silent for every one willing to pipe up and ask.

Profile photo of Donald Martin

Nice

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Arioch Morningstar is a kick ass name!!! If I didn’t know better, I’d say it was made up!  It’s better than say… John Smith.  Oh, did I just say that out loud???  HUTCHINSSSSS!!!!!!!

I was wondering the same thing!  LOL!

Pons and Arioch aren’t exactly ones that you’d find in Martha Stewart’s baby naming guide

Profile photo of Vaney

but what does FNB stand for?

Now that I think about it, considering its Sigler, it is the terrific twos!

Good to have you in the TERRIFIC twos club!

2yrs and 2wks!

Profile photo of Vaney

I’ve finally reached the ‘terrible twos’!

And I was pretty damn lazy about registering.

I’m with ogreoregon. That second year flew by compared to the first one. Guess that’s what happens once you get into the groove of how things work. Hard to believe that it’s been more than three years since I discovered Ancestor over on PB.com.

Profile photo of ogreoregon

It still seems like yesterday when I found the FDO.I am really impressed with what he has done in that short time….The Man Is A Maniac!! all that energy should be bottled and sold to vegetables like me….

*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of nilling

That’s two blissful years in the Siglerverse…

KISS

Profile photo of ogreoregon

I am so amazed at how fast time has passed…and how strange and crazy this place still is!!!!!
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of Justin Crumpler

I’ve been around two years and 4 days

Profile photo of Wolf

I feel like such a newb! 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]
    And Friend of MuchAdo!

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

of SiglerVerse awesomeness. don’t know how I missed this one. but I been here….

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Profile photo of Vaney

I’m one year and 42 weeks today.

Profile photo of James Eager
  • it took tech tard Sigler several weeks to ge tmy account to work in the first place, so it has actually been longer then that. 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!  UNdead Knight!  King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)!  Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.
Profile photo of JT Manis

2 years, 2 weeks.

Profile photo of Kevin Mest

I’m one year, 49 weeks.  Wow.  Talk about sneaking up on ya.

This totally snuck up on me. I was heckling a fellow junkie about not knowing about how to use the search function. I looked at how long he’d been registered. A year and a half and he still can’t search for himself. Is that sad or what? But I noticed he wasn’t an OJ.

So I decided to go and see how long I’d been registered for. I’m only 3 weeks away from my 2 year anniversary. Scott’s been registered for 2 years and 5 weeks so I’m betting there are a few of you who have already been on for more than two years and haven’t realized it yet. Take a look. It’s amazing how quickly this past year has flown by. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was making a post on the one year anniversary thread.

So, in the immortal words of Ren and Stimpy, HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY!!! Or Log, Log. Log. etc. etc. etc.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.