This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 9 months ago.

Oh God, it finally happened.

• Profile photo of James Keeling

"I refuse to play your silly chinese food mind games!"

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Donald Martin

Try listening to the first 16 episodes again and again until a new one comes out.

It helps with the shakes 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of Chuck Baker

When I reached that point in my addiction. the last of instant gratification can be very difficult to handle at first, but you will find that next hit to be all the more satisfying from the wanting.

I pass the hours between fixes having Annie Wilkes moments, longing to take Scott prisoner in a remote house in the mountains with a computer and printer as his sole companions.

And God forbid he try to escape, because that wood block and sledgehammer won’t be far away … Innocent 

Profile photo of James Keeling

The only problem with this support group is that it does not see ways to "overcome" the addiction…  Mostly because we CAN’T!  There is no cure!  There’s no steps, no damn daily affirmations, no relief!  It’s just hurry up and wait you damn dirty junkie!  So do what we do… get used to it!  Bitch and moan a little, and wait for the shakes to go away…  Moments of lucidity can be yours, but they’re far apart…  Good luck and welcome to the family!

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Brian Covins

I’ve been a Sigler fan for a long time now, but up until a few days ago, I’ve had the luxury of reading/listening to *complete* Sigler books, over the past few months I’ve been through Earthcore, Infect-whatever, Ancestor, The Rookie, did I miss anything? So now I’ve been catching up on Nocturnal.. and it freaking ends at Episode 16.. Where the hell is Ep 17!? I NEED it man! I need Sigler flowiing through my veins! Sigler you Bastard, what do you want!? My wallet, my Car, My Condo!? Take it! Just gimme more Nocturnal!

So like, is there a Junkie support group or anything?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.