This topic contains 39 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Peter Braat Peter Braat 6 years, 4 months ago.

Official Drunk Thread

• Profile photo of Peter Braat

it sucks being a young alcohol lover in the USA. here in The Netherlands we can drink beer and wine as soon as we turn 16 (!!!!) and the more heavy stuff like liquor as soon as we turn 18. so when i was 19 I was busy puking my guts out, instead of studying. still turned out alright though. (at least i think i did). I haven’t had alcohol in over 4 years now. I stopped drinking because it got a little out of hand and I always had the worlds biggest hang-overs. Once I even cut through an artery in my pinkie when i dropped a glass. That’s when I decided to stop. Still have no feeling what so ever in my pinkie.

wow look at me spilling a part of my life story here.

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of josh tyge swambo

2 much alchohol in your blood system or 2 much blood in your alchohol system 

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

Profile photo of josh tyge swambo

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

Profile photo of David Archambault

When classes start, I’ll be a sophomore in college and I’ve never been drunk in my life.  I have been at a couple of parties with alcohol and been offered it many times, but the only alcohol I’ve ever had was a couple of glasses of wine at a family dinner once.  This is probably good, since I’m only 19.  It also allows me to save large amounts of cash that I can use to pay for my education.  The only addiction I need to feed is provided free by one Scott Sigler.

Sitting here with my computer hooked directly into a vein in my arm.

See my writing at http://Writing.Com/authors/amaster

Profile photo of Brian Hunt

Hey  I have addiction problems in my family too but lets not buzz kill it for those who don’t

Profile photo of Richard Damge

vodka bottles…no….beer bottles..yes….GOD bless AMERICA

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

Here I was thinking that this is where we applied to be the Official Drunk.
    I did have a Smirnoff Ice last night.  It was some sort of raspberry tea and I think I’m going to have my tongue removed before I ever drink one again.
    Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

-glad there is someone else who has similar thoughts on this
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of albert graham

So , drinking is cool? Gosh I hope not, my mother is an alcoholic, I see nothing cool in that. It makes me hate everything around me and I feel useless seeing her like that… it’s really painful and I would really love to see her attending an addiction treatment.

Profile photo of Karen McDonald

Well I’ll have to check this out when I’m testing out a new bottle of wine!

Profile photo of gerrard milestone

I hope you had some real fun although I doubt that’s what happened. I think you are too young to face alcohol effects, no to mention that at this age all there are many drugs that look tempting just because they have the power to cheer you up. The reality is a lot different… Residential drug treatment center

Profile photo of Richard Damge

did’nt know there’s a place to post whilst imbibing brew…….i shall visit here soon

Profile photo of Donald Martin

so I’ve never had to post on the drunk thread.

But my alcoholic brother, mumo should most definitely be making all his post to this thread 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of jason r

I don’t think you could have put it any better freakazoid…..I seem to have memories that popup all the time of previous nights passed that well aren’t exactly mortifying but not pleasant either…Though occasionally mortifying is exactly the words to describe some of the situations I end up in after drinking. I got to tell my buddy at narconon that aside from just saying i’ve had a crazy night that once in a blue they can be mortifying. Falling off the stool at the bar and knocking everything off the table is one instance. Very nice manager though asked if I were ok and I got my self another drink.

Profile photo of Mitch Barchi

I don’t trust my friends so I always go and sleep in my room when I pass out.

Profile photo of Tara Kubba

Had an 18th birthday party this past weekend. All I remember is waking up on a twister mat and mixing up lemonade and vodka. Topped off with vodka jelly. I think I was still drunk when I went to school yesterday but now I have entered the realms of hangovers, so I’m going to school hungover this morning.
    Don’t normally drink, because I don’t normally like getting drunk but playing twister drunk is the only way to play twister.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life.
    John Barrowman has amazing teeth and he hugs well good. I love him so much. What a waste.

No need to worry Drank myself to puking during the Superbowl. NEVER be hungover at school X_X

Profile photo of Kirk Bastek

I started it must keep it alive.

Brilliant!!

“Shakespeare said pretty well everything, and what he left out, James Joyce, with a little nudge from myself, put in.” Brendan Behan

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

and whos to say it isnt? wiat… what stuff?

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

drop outs and the like
    getting them to get there credits and move on with their lives

the voices like this band of crazies
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Has twice as much caffeine at half the price and in 1litre bottles.
    Uh-may-zing.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: I’m going to fail my exams this month… Proved by starting the week with a D.. In maths. Mathematics! This is someone who rarely gets below 90% in maths. Not good.

Profile photo of Declan Murphy

I wouldn’t blame you if you had a small drop to relax, depending on your school though.

It is the good stuff.

“Shakespeare said pretty well everything, and what he left out, James Joyce, with a little nudge from myself, put in.” Brendan Behan

Profile photo of JT Manis

Well my only brother lives like 6 hrs away, besides, his wife wouldn’t allow him to buy any, she’d drink it herself =p. Anyways, who cares, all I know is the gas station forgot to ask for ID this time :D

having to wait until you’re 21 to legally drink. It’s 18 over here, 6 more months for me. It’s a shame I’m not so keen on getting plastered. But then again I’m the only one who has memories after nights out that aren’t mortifying.

How does this stop you from drinking? Older brothers or paying people to buy it works just fine.

Never gotten myself to the point of puking, cause thats just stupid. But gettin tipsy a couple of nights eachweek is fine.

because that’s all I can seem to find these days in stores. Sugar freaken free.

i drink monster, the big cans………..
    The Math god

Profile photo of Brian Hunt

finlandia vodka, hallucinogens ,liquid protein and ice cubes..
    if you have any idea what thats about your old like me….

I was 7th/8th Social Studies but now 4th grade self contained needed a break from graduation.

Profile photo of ogreoregon

bounce off the walls.. I think a little something to mellow one out would be nice.

Profile photo of ogreoregon

I love to drink and surf…..I find lots of strange things out there, I would never have found otherwise…….

come 3:30 pm, a bottle of TEQUILA!! never looks so good (actually it starts looking good to go around 8 am)
    what do you teach?? (fairly obvious what i teach, i think)
    The Math god

To a fellow teacher cheers!

Profile photo of JT Manis

I wish I were drunk, stupid legal drinking age…

but am at work, and they frown at teachers being drunk on the job
    The Math god

Profile photo of Dustin Climer

But I’m at work…

I must be the first!

This is what this forum needs a place to post after drinking.

No editing allowed.

Been drinking javk since 6pm.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.