This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of josh tyge swambo josh tyge swambo 6 years, 5 months ago.

Obsidian up and podcasting now…

• Profile photo of josh tyge swambo

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

Profile photo of ogreoregon

I like the call ins by fans, very interesting, inviting fans to become part of the story…… what would we call the Black Out  hotline and talk about? *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of Tom Merritt

So since Sigler is dealing with his SMOD and we are left hanging I figure I might as well remind people of Obsidian by JC Hutchins.

You can find it through his normal podcast.

And yes you will all like Sigler’s submission when ever it hits the podio world we are in.  I can say I got a small sneak preview of the story, but when I saw it it was only 5,000 words.  So who the hell knows what our FDO did with that extra 4000 words… I can’t wait.

Anyow we can at least be entertained by a REGULAR podcast(thank you JC)…I NEED MY DAMN FIX!

I’ve got mental Blue Balls SIGLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Finish me and the rest of your junkies off! 

See what you’ve done, I’m going to another author to try and get satisfied.  No it won’t be nearly as enjoyable, but I have to have something… arrrgh!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.