This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Mathis Wrenn Mathis Wrenn 5 years, 11 months ago.

Not a rookie anymore

I have sent the first 2 parts of my Rookieverse story to Mae for the Chop Shop.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S. Patton Jr.

But I’ll take what I can get.  He’s got the official schedule, and then whatever he fits in here and there…

Take and Like It Junkie!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Even a quick Rookie update would be great. However, a couple of Bloodcast episodes delving deeper into the Rookie Universe’s backstory would be even better.

There is some fan-fic in the Rookie fan-fic thread that my offer some relief. 

http://www.scottsigler.com/forum/46

“I still can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

I want more but I have to wait.

G-Man

Rich man gets off work, then buys stereo. Not after f***ing brunch! – Mooj

I’m not a football fan, by far, but I loved this story!!!   The big Q has been sitting on the sidelines long enough.  The Krakens were moving up and Quentin hasn’t located anything about his parents.  Maybe a short story to go with the short gap between seasons?  I love all the other stories, but could anyone else use a fix of The Rookie?  

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.