This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Laura Mullin Laura Mullin 5 years, 11 months ago.

Northeast Sigler Fans?!?!?!?!

• Profile photo of Laura Mullin

Just outside of DC.  I am going to the DC/Falls Church stop, and I can’t wait! :)  

-K 

Profile photo of Mark Wheeler

We have to start uniting as junkies and demand a Boston tour stop! This is the seond time we’ve been left behind!!! I live right on the MA/NH border. Haha im as far south as you can get and still be in New Hampshire.

~Do You Know How Many Birthdays There Are In a Year?…….Hundreds….Literally..Hundreds~

Profile photo of Tim Feely

I live in New Jersey and my work won’t let me off for the tour date. Bah!! Yell

Profile photo of Anna Villani

I wanted to go to the NY tour date but it doesn’t look like I’ll make it. In one week the transmition died in my van and the exhaust fell off my car…..

I put the laughter in manslaughter.

Profile photo of Dan Campbell

The is a tour date in New York on 1/20. I am from Connecticut, but unfortunatly I will not be able to make it.

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

Profile photo of Bill Dooley

How many junkies out there are from the Northeast????? All these tour dates on the west coast and in Texas!!!! The closest is DC.. Any one from New England/ New York out there??????

I’m in Boston!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.