This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Kevin Mest Kevin Mest 5 years ago.

Norman, OK Tailgate

I’m going to reuse that at some point Laughing

You my friend are a better Junkie than I.  You put the Ki in JunKie!

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie! But second to Twowire

thanks for sharing. looks like the junkies all had a good time.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

I’ve just uploaded some pics from each of the stops. I haven’t had time to label or tag them. I’m still having a little problem with the camera focusing correctly. I hope to find out why very damn soon! You’ll get to see some pics of Evo Terra’s Grandmother, Grandfather and Mother. Once I label them they will be easier to recognize! Didn’t get as many pics as I wanted to take. I also have some small vid’s I took and want to edit them. They are in the MP4 format and does anyone know of a editor I could use to clean up and splice them together with? I have to DL a few pics off my iPhone yet and I will post them also….

http://tinyurl.com/yem58rj

KISS’d by Sigler. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

Yeah, I knew there was going to have to be a little stealth involved in getting the hat to the FDO. 

It was a real pleasure to finally get meet you and sit and chat a bit. :)

KISS’d by Sigler. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

this happened after you left. AlphaGirl actually hid the OSU hat, which I said was probably a good idea, considering we were literally right across the street from the OU campus. :) Excellent call on the colors though. I actually thought someone had a Krakens hat made for Sig until I saw those offensive letters emblazoned across the front.

Boomer Sooner!

(it was good to meet you in person though!) 

**UNdead/GirlCo - We’ll eat your brains and look good doing it.**

I’ve been trying to play catch up at work and home! :(

Also while its true the FDO was in the heart of OU/Sooner territory. There were no gifts bearing the OU logo. I remedied that by giving the FDO an OSU hat. OSU and OU have strong rivalries. But the OSU hats colors also happen to be orange and black. I’m a little stinker!

I saw him there.  Pretty good crowd and I think he had fun seeing the heart of the Sooner Nation.

I don’t know is this link will work but here it is.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/flyballokc/

Hope I did it right 

Dave the Wave

I heard it was a blast. just haven’t seen the proof yet.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Thanks for coming to Oklahoma, even if it was an hour drive to get there.  Had a great time. Now I can die happy, I’ve seen the FDO!  Thanks for your stories and for stopping by. We usually don’t get people of such stature ‘sic’ around here unless they play football.  But, the ROOKIE scores a touchdown with me. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.