This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wiley Allard Wiley Allard 4 years, 6 months ago.

Nocturnal sighting west of Boston…

• Profile photo of Wiley Allard

Well my first thought is SWEET ZOMBIE SAVOIR ITS SPREADING. Lock your doors, lock up your wife, lock your kids doors! Get a shotgun, get several, and shells lots and lots of shells, buck big damn buck shot shells.

Profile photo of Eric Parker

If anything was going to cause a Nocturnal-like mutation, It would be the Charles River. Don’t get me wrong, MA born and Bred baby, but Boston’s #1 River is filled with nasty shit.

Profile photo of Andrew Morton

in the immortal words of John Rico; “Kill them! Kill them all!”

Molly McButters is my Homeboy!

Profile photo of ashiq khan

I happened to be investigating a Boston newspaper story which found me prowling around a West Quincy (Boston suburb), Massachusetts, cemetery in search of some sort of weird nocturnal creature (see my; The time of the sighting was early morning after sunrise and occurred perhaps. When he received better results after dark, he sent nocturnal balloons aloft …. Nahant and many other places between this city and in the west to that unknown The airship was first sighted in Boston … when thousands of Christmas

thanks

http://www.modedevieanticancer.com/cancer-uterus.asp

http://www.guidevoyagedubai.com

Profile photo of Jeffrey Moore

You sure do know how to make a junkie blush.  I’m glad you think I’m witty.  My wife tells me its only witty at the beginning, then I start to get a little annoying. 

But who listens to her?  Not me! HA!

Welcome to the Junkie group.  I hope you enjoy the site and all the witty and pithy comments that come with it!! 

Undead Champion, HM and Pusher 

No power in the Verse can stop me.

Profile photo of JETHRO TULL

Final drive……….I am new here.  So I haven’t read all the posts…but the ones you’ve written are darn witty!   Cool

I am proud of the USA, I believe Christ died for our sins, I am an avid hunter, fisherman, gun enthusiast, athlete and hardcore Scott Sigler fan! 

Love your books and listen every night. 

Profile photo of Evan Curry

i have been a gwar consernt there are def worse

~~Hey, what kinda party is this? There’s no booze and only one hooker~~

Profile photo of Jeffrey Moore

I’m sure its going to lead to my grizzly death, but if I have to go I’d want it to be at a Nocturnal Rock Show.  Flashing Lights, Claws and Horrible Death.  Sounds like a great concert.

I’ve been to worse.

He’d obviously made the turn and was hurtling down that final straighaway to the void. His membership in the sentient being club permanently revoked.

Profile photo of Evan Curry

~~Hey, what kinda party is this? There’s no booze and only one hooker~~

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

but if someone goes, let us know so we can find the body in the morning. hehehe, oh thats right nothing is left…

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Brad Spencer

From the sound of it, Im guessing they are missing the artist formerly known as "slip"

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

Now they’re performing creative, high energy music to keep people dancing? I guess the economy can hit anybody hard….

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

of doing the Mommy dance and I definitely don’t want to hear that organ music!!!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Brad Spencer

[flickr-photo:id=3306858418,size=m]

Their myspace page claims to play shelters…a clever cover for eating the homeless? 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.