This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of veniteo veniteo 2 years, 8 months ago.

Nocturnal Questions

• Profile photo of veniteo

i think the setting was meant to be random, to keep us guessing. does anyone know where i can get the full podiobook? i cant find it and I am craving gore XD.

Profile photo of Mc B

1. a nocturnal that has more human attributes, like Bryan, or Aggies baby or rex

2. they are in essence the same as both Bryan and Rex were ringers but the rest of the nocturnals mistook rex for more than just a ringer something that they had no idea existed as first born killed them in their infancy so they just felt his aura
    3. you better ask him directly
    4. milly, and i’m sure she is one of many
    5. soon
    Profile photo of Mc B

pookie’s girlfriend, milly

Profile photo of Nitara

While it’s true the Nocturnals are a mutation of humans, they also have amazing regenerative capabilities. So it’s possible that they might be immune.

Speaking of cross-overs, does anyone know if we will see the Nocturnals in the Rookie or Crypt timelines?

Profile photo of Alex Rueckl

That would legit. Lets mix the Ki and the Nocturnals. Badassery.

Profile photo of Paul DeWig

(This question is sort of a cross over between Nocturnal and Infected)

So considering that Nocturnals are a Mutation of the Human Gene Pool, wouldnt ‘triangles’ be able to ‘infect’ any of the Nocturnals?

I think that would be an awesome story

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

That makes sense. A LITTLE CLARYFICATION WOULD BE GOOD. PROLLY FROM THE FDO. not that im hinting or anything.

The reason the ‘kings’ dont develop till later is because the Zed chromosome is inactive unless around ‘the family’ so Brians doesnt develop until the story along with Rex. I think of it more like when a ‘Ringer’ whose not aware of ‘the family’ will be a normal human until he/she encounters another of Maries Children/Nocturnals/one of ‘the family’ and then the Zed will activate and the traits of the Zed will become apparent.

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

I get the Genetics part of it but in the story they made a Ringer sound as if they dont develop into a Nocturnal until later inlife. and this is confusing because Bryan doesnt get this till hes 30 and had dreams while Rex gets it at 13. Is it just that they realize that they are different and then they jus kind of gain powers? because that is slightly sketchy.

Profile photo of Nemesis0

Probably gonna be a while. He’s just recently re-written the first book for major release from Crown Publishing.

1. A ringer is a nocturnal who looks like a human but has only XYZ or XXZ

2. That being said a King is ZZY, meaning if he does the Chang Bang with mommy he can make another mommy

3. I dont have an answer for this one….

4. She is referred to more than once but only in passing.

5. I wanna know the answer to this one also

So i Have listened to Nocturnal maybe 10 times. Which is nuts. But anyway. I have few questions about things not explained in the original release of Nocturnal.

1. What is a Ringer?

2. What is the differance between a “King” Nocturnal and a Ringer?

3. Why does Sigler enjoy writing about erections Twelve year olds and murder?

4. Pookie refers to a girlfriend at some point in the story. Is that the booty call he had when Bryan called him after one of his dreams? and if shes not a booty call why do we only hear about her one time?

5. And when are we going to get some more Nocturnal action? I know that you have books coming out Scott but all your junkiest junkies will buy thoes read them and finish them before you can podcast them. I wanna hear about Pookies Insatiable libido some more.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.