This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Corbin Hilty Corbin Hilty 6 years ago.

Nocturnal on Hardcover!

• Profile photo of Corbin Hilty

it would prolly be the same cover, because he did the same thing for Ancestor and Earthcore 

gothguy720.deviantart.com

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

will it be the same as the podcast?

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of Alberto Tzib

I would totally dig some art in book…even if just to see if I imagine my monster like the general does…that would be cool.

LeashedFreak

Profile photo of josh tyge swambo

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

Profile photo of Donald Martin

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Profile photo of J.P.

I’d like to see the entire story, without any representation of the unsavory SMOD interruption!!! Yeah. Continuous, uninterrupted junk. After all, Stephen King says that books are the last great form of commercial-free entertainment. And even if you don’t read them, they make a great decoration on the shelf. (King is smart. And he’s contributed quite a bit to our bookshelves at home…)

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Profile photo of Alberto Tzib

Want to know if there are plans for a Nocturnal hardcover book?¬† and if so,,what would my fellow junkies love to see in there?..Sigler, keep track of the forum..ok…or i might just send an assasin to end your reign before it gets anywhere further..just kidding Master…you know i love ya!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.