This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of J.P. J.P. 6 years, 3 months ago.

Nocturnal now on Podiobooks.com!!

Jam, you it the nail on the head. There’s something special when we get to hear about getting off the babysitter (for example).

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

I have to agree with you. I started listening from podiobooks and then cut them off and came right to the site directly. LOL  And I must say I need my next fix for the next episode.

I was wondering when it would be put on it, I was looking for it there a few weeks ago.

That’s the trick of it, see. You get them addicted to the story, they come to the website for more, and before they know it, they are tying off the vein and begging Scott for more. It’s insidious.

Normally, Podiobooks makes the authors cut out the banter at the beginning and end of a podcast… so just be aware…  If you’re looking at trying to protect a norm from junkiedom, this might be a good idea… but if you want a full fledged junkie, direct them to the main feed so they can get all the siglericious goodness…. 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Yes, that’s right junkies, now you can get pure, undiluted crack over at Podiobooks.com:

Shoot Up Here

Chapters 1-16 are already up and 17-23 should be up by tonight/tomorrow. This is story

only content with all the Scottie speak, promos, and other miscellaneous filler stripped

away.

Siggie will infect the entirety of the interweb! It’s only a matter of time. Junkies & pushers (along with the inevitable victims of course) will make it happen.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.