This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolf Wolf 6 years ago.

Nocturnal Merchandise

• Profile photo of Wolf

one of those cloaks Bry Bry gets to wear!!
    Halloween would be KILLER!!!

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of J.P.

flashbacks/visions of an old Seinfeld episode? Something about “the move”…

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Profile photo of James Keeling

You could have the whole  JessupWeapon Shop,complete with machinist set!  Little bitty bows and everything!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

Pre-stained blankies for babies.  Yeah….
    Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of Corbin Hilty

lmao! id die of laughter if that came out 

gothguy720.deviantart.com

Profile photo of john bennett

sir your bleeding i don’t have time to bleed do you have time to duck?

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of Adan Maskery

As disgusting as it would be, how about a contract with McFarlane Toys for a figure of mother. And it could include some of the helpers in the brown robes carrying babies, or a homeless guy. And then you could do releases for every other character. I would definately like to own Slick.

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

a step-by-step guide to the "Chang-Bang"?

"Freedom isn’t free." Virak the Mean

North Carolina is where Sigler belongs….

Profile photo of Amos Rouell

I just found out from a friend Rowan wood is used to gaurd against witches. Would that be the more apropriate wood?

I still haven’t finished the book so please someone if it tells whats the shaft is constructed from, inform me or I may get stuck debating with myself which wood is the good wood.

Profile photo of Amos Rouell

We need some merchandise for this book. I would seriously Love to get a savior arrowhead necklace. I have looked online for an arrowhead that I could customize but came up empty. Can anyone help? Also What kind of wood was the shaft? It would need a small section of shaft to have the sword and eye too. If it’s not specified I’d suspect ash since that’s commonly used along side silver for dispatching evil and such in the old legends.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.