This topic contains 33 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of GJ GJ 2 years, 9 months ago.

Nocturnal episodes?

Yes! Please don’t post links!

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

I would be MOST grateful :)

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

I got it now! Thanks

Give me a couple days but yeah ill get it up for file share

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

But have not seen a link to anyone that may have uploaded the “First Draft”. I know Scott does not want them posted for the world to have ready access to them but I would love to have it again. PC crashed a while ago and was unable to recover the files. You wouldn’t happen to have a link to download would ya?

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

it is mine, my one, my only my precious

BlackShard Syndicate ShardBorn Forever!

Is there any chance anyone would help a fellow junkie out and share the files? (email, upload site, anything…) Nocturnal is my fav and I’m wanting to give it a re-listen to pump myself up for the book release. I don’t know if I can wait until Spring!! I’ve got the itch man….!

And am looking for the infection podcast

Just like the original Ancestor podcast, it was nuked from online existance, never to be heard from again. Frown

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

…atleast we have, many, people who have the entire thing backed up

I totally respect that it was a “first draft” and FDO wants to pull it in prep for the new release – but just for the good ol’ memories we all surely have of listening to that first one, it would be nice if it was made available!

I still got the full book

~ So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

i lost my copy of the nocturnal series and as i have a mac i cant use zune so if you are willing to help me get this extremely addictive story i would greatly appreciate it! Laughing

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

i lost my copy of the nocturnal series and as i have a mac i can use zune so if anyone is willing to help me get this extremely addictive story i would greatly appreciate it! LONG LIVE THE DARK OVERLORD!!

I have the original story sigler, and I enjoyed it very much. Can’t wait ’till the book/podcast stream comes out to see what kind of mad changes you made!
    All because u can.

I have copies of ALL my Sigler content saved, either on hard drive or on disc. You just never know when something might get pulled! Better to be safe than sorry! Wink

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Sealed
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I think you should make everything available to new listeners and OJs… …But then also explain on the “download page” that they were the original recordings of the first draft etc… …I love going back and listening to all the old stuff… …Nocturnal is my favourite… …I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve listened to it…

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

……that does still have the old episodes posted. Scott does not want multiple editions of NOCTURNAL floating around on the interwebs. That is potentially confusing for any new fans who discover Siglerism further down the line. Please feel free to email me directly at arioch@scottsigler.com if you find any sites which still have the old NOCTURNAL up. Thanks in advance for your help.

And thank you, Nemesis0, for letting us know about the Zune store. I’ll contact them and see what I can do about getting them to take those episodes down for us.

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

I think the original draft of nocturnal is mint, cant want to see what the scott is gonna do with it. An i also found bellow is the origanl version of the rokiee with all the bed lanuge inculded lol

my favorite book that you have done

are the same family from Nocturnal? Precious metals have built many Old Money families.

The Irishman from Ohio

Just noticed they still have Nocturnal still up on Zune’s marketplace (for free of course).

Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

…get them all saved now.

The chances are some of the other current stories will be pulled from the feed etc. because of a rewrite.

I’ve never even come close to running out of room on my hard drives. If I do, I have plenty of DVDs.

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

It will be concurrent with the print release of NOCTURNAL. If Crown delays the release for some reason, we’ll delay the podcast as well.

• “Misery can be so attractive, when making yourself happy is the only alternative.” — Anthrax

when are you planing to put out the new version in podcast form?

Since I am re-writing NOCTURNAL for a 2012 Spring release, I pulled the story. I am in the middle of tearing the story apart with the help of Crown Publishing’s editor, “Tha Shiv.” The story is going to be very different after three more drafts, so I pulled the podcast, which was a first-draft take.

Hi

I downloaded episodes 1-9.5 on my computer a while ago i went back to itunes to get the rest and i cant find them anywhere can anyone tell me where i can get them

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.