This topic contains 25 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of JETHRO TULL JETHRO TULL 4 years, 7 months ago.

Nocturnal 2

I am proud of the USA, I believe Christ died for our sins, I am an avid hunter, fisherman, gun enthusiast, athlete and hardcore Scott Sigler fan!

Love your books and listen every night. You had a great reasone to LISTEN to books! That had to be frightening..infected eyes. I wear contacts and have often been encouraged by friends to get that operation. Now I am firmly in the “hell no” camp, Summer! I am curious about what folks from other parts of the country do for fun, employment, etc. I am up here in Montana and it’s cold and crappy right now. I can’t wait for Summer! [ No pun intended!]

When I got LASIK and knew I wouldn’t be able to read for a few days (which turned out to be a couple of months, which is another story all together!) I downloaded Infected and let the FDO melt my face with his storytelling awesomness while my eyes were all gross and blurry. Good thing he had so many other awesome books to get me through!

Who doesn’t love epic violence, aliens, and brilliant profanity?

**All this plan is missing is a giant freaking laser in space.”**

I am proud of the USA, I believe Christ died for our sins, I am an avid hunter, fisherman, gun enthusiast, athlete and hardcore Scott Sigler fan!

Love your books and listen every night.

I listen to podcasts every night at bedtime. That’s how lame I am! I light candles and get in my p.j.’s [hospital scrubs] cover all up and listen to scary stories. I know…I know…what a wild night life! lol. VEINARMOR.COM….I am on it! Thanks.

after listening to Infected. I’ve been hooked ever since. Scott really take storytelling to a whole new level. Hey, you might like Greg Crites’ work too. He is pretty brash and absolutely hilarious. Check out veinarmor.com

I think you’d make a pretty convincing Hulk.

You could call it the Alan Parson Project and place the giant laser on the moon and call it the Death Star! ;)

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead fo

Love your books and listen every night. Today is my dad’s birthday and you actually made my evening! lol. I do enjoy epic violence and brilliant profanity!

Have you listened to the podcasts? I get a huge kick out of it when S. Sigler says, ” get off the babysitter and if you are easily offended…..pusssaaaaaaayy! Funny as heck.

Obviously we are all horror fans. When did you start reading/listening to these books? I was looking for horror podcasts one night and found NOCTURNAL. I’ve been hooked ever since. What a story.

I laugh and smile a lot and am able to be friends with folks from all walks of life. Everything is cool. I teach on a reservation and the kids are always trying to get me to paint myself green for halloween. I don’t drink so I had to find something to do…so it’s lift weights. lol. Thank heavens for these podcasts that I stumbled upon. I keep telling my friends about these books.

How did you start reading/listening to our new favorite author?

perhaps I was overstepping my bounds there. Like I said, I’ve seen little things like that set off big flame wars before, but Junkies are really good about respecting each other, so I really shouldn’t worry about stuff like that here. My sincerest apologies if I offended in any way. Welcome to the Siglerverse Jethro! Heck, if you weren’t a cool guy you probably wouldn’t be here in the first place, ’cause this is where all the cool kids hang out. Smile

BTW your profile pic looks just like my mental image of John Tweedy…dang you’re a big boy!

I didn’t think Jethro’s signature was out of line. He was describing himself, not starting a religious discussion thread!

Who doesn’t love epic violence, aliens, and brilliant profanity?

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

A bit of a different tactic of writing and plot for Scott, but maybe it will give him the confidence booster to finally try that Siglerotica. Innocent

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

I’ll live my life the way I want. If he wants me off the site I’ll go.

Have a good day.

…for the sake of maintaining civil discourse on this site, please don’t throw your political and religious ideals out there like this. Those are divisive topics and any time they come up on an internet forum, they invariably lead to some measure of flame-war. We’re all Sigler fans here, and that’s enough of a common thread to keep discussions going.

I loved the characters and the science etc…! I teach Biology and have a strong science background. Awesome books. Keep up the good work. The last story I listened to was The Rookie.

me 2 its like a big trauff

Im a  friend of death, a brother of luck and a son of a bitch!

(slowly shaking head at Twowire)                        

"Official Mascot of GirlCo"

You get two pees in a pod!!  :p

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

"Diurnal" is the adjective denoting that an organism is active during daytime and sleeps at night. It’s the opposite of "Nocturnal".

pretty convenient when you are in a rush.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (5000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Isn’t that one of those special urinals for high traffic rest rooms where two can pee together?

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (5000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

"Diurnal" or something like that.

or maybe  a prequel. then we could see how all of this was set in motion…

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (4000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

…porcupines

And wasn’t the ending of Nocturnal spicifically the way it was to have a sequel? With like first born not obviously dying and Bryan taking up the whole saviours mantle?

You kill me?

no, no

I kill you  

You seem to have the personality of a porcupine….

Yes, I’m a hick, whats your point?

Western Carolina Lady Catamounts beat the College of Charleston Lady Cougars 101-87 in a record 3 overtimes

WCU LADY CATAMOUNTS ARE 2009 SOCON CHAMPIONS! Next stop, March Madness!!!!!

yo mother fucker,

i was wondering as you said you need to get a few more books sold and we all know they will coz your junkies will go and buy them to get what i think is the best book of your nocturnal out in the shops. Is there any plans to do a nocturnal 2? if so will it come out as a podcast 1st do you think? Also i know it a very slim chance but dont kill ofthe chang! hes by far the best charector ever! any bitch that can do the chang bang needs to live!

p.s. sorry about the spelling im not the most puntual mother fucker alive

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.