This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of sadock sadock 4 years, 9 months ago.

No Podiobooks Feed?

• Profile photo of sadock

…busting up when referring to our FDO. He’s brilliant, but physical stature is not his strong suit.

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Did you just choke on the big guy? Hahaha. xD

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of sadock

Profile photo of graham harting

i went to the FDO and its being taken care of

Profile photo of sadock

……please either PM me or drop me a line at sadock76@msn.com. We really want to avoid having two versions of the same story out there. That could get really confusing for new Junkies. Thanks.

Profile photo of Eric Parker

I believe Scott has mentioned that part of the rewrite will take into account the events of Contagious: namely the –SPOILER– nuclear destruction of Detroit Michigan.

Profile photo of graham harting

the ancetor podcast was still out there as of a fue weeks ago. if your willing to look a bit. i cant wait for the new podcasts are out. to see what has changed. when i get a job ill have to get copys of all the FDO works to give out as gifts

i have a link but i wount put it up enless the fdo says its ok.

Profile photo of Rich Evanko

I got it just in time I guess. I’m dying to know what changed.

Profile photo of Howard DiNatale

A new Ancestor podcast (and a few well-placed Clayton farts) are the best ways to start off 2010. For nostalgia’s sake, I’m ordering the original Dragon Moon paperback and pre-ordering the Crown hardcover. Since I still have my copy of the original podcast, I’ll have 4 copies of Ancestor on May 4th.

This doesn’t make me a better fan, but it does indicate that I may need a support group for my podcast novel addiction.

At some point in the near future, I plan to publish a zine of podcast novel reviews. I’m also addicted to the works of Lafferty, Crites, Jeffrey, Lowell, and Rossi. All sales of the podcast review zine will be donated to the authors. Ideally, I would like to include an MP3 CD containing the first episode of each reviewed book, but I don’t want to violate any copyrights. Once I do this, (with or without the CD), I can continue my podcast novel addiction sans guilt.

Maybe I posted this in the wrong thread. It should probably go in the "You know you’re a Junkie when…" thread.

Profile photo of

I’m recording the new audiobook in January, so I pulled the old one down now that the story is changing.

But just you wait for the new ANCESTOR… it rocks.

Profile photo of Tim Hines

I am in the process of re-listening to the FDOs books in the order by which they were originally cast (while I listen to the Rookie).  Just finished Earthcore again and every time i find something new.  Next I was going to pull down and listen to Clayton let another nasty one go, but it is not on Podiobooks.  Anybody know why?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.