This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Belladonna420 Belladonna420 2 years, 10 months ago.

No longer able to download purchased audiobooks

• Profile photo of Belladonna420

A, that worked. My problem was that I used different e-mail addresses to order from BmB in the past, so when I log on as Belladonna420, those purchases don’t show in my Purchases tab. Is it possible to transfer those items to my main account here? If not, that’s OK too, as long as I know I can access them if I ever need to.

Profile photo of Belladonna420

I just noticed that backmybook.com is currently under construction. I also see that we have a Purchases tab in our account settings here. Will our previous purchases from the original bmb site be linked to our accounts here? If not, will we have access to those purchases again when the bmb site is back up?

Profile photo of Rob Codispoti

Coming up on a month now with no response :(

Profile photo of Rob Codispoti

I purchased The Starter and The All Pro audiobooks from backmybook when they were released a few months back. I’m going to assume that the switch the a dedicated store on the actual site is the reason for this, but I was hoping I could gain access to the downloads for the new store. I have the email receipts saved and I’d like to relisten, thanks!

-Rob

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.