This topic contains 35 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Gmork Gmork 3 years, 3 months ago.

Next Short stories From Scott

It didn’t even occur to me that it would be helpful to have that as an entry in the wiki, so if there are any other suggestions for wiki entries, don’t be shy! Send ‘em my wayWink

….I receive, the larger the pool becomes, and thus the likelihood of the story quality increasing becomes greater!

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

Thanks to Belladona for the suggestion…. I’ve edited the Tuesday Terror wiki page to include junkie name so that they are more identifiable.

Let me know if you’d like to see anything else. And thanks for the feedback Bella!

There’s now an entry for Tuesday Terror in the Siglerpedia wiki. You can find it here.

Let me know if there as any specific information you were looking for in regards to Tuesday Terror and I can flesh it out more. You can wither comment here of reach me at gmork@scottsigler.com.

Tuesday Terror is the anthology of fan fic that Arioch is producing. Some really great stories so far. You should be able to get them all on iTunes. Enjoy!
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Is there a link that explains this better? I DID try the wiki but when u do a search for ‘Tuesday Terror’ … you get one reference … erm … I think it’s to someone’s biography and while that was really very interesting … I don’t feel it helped me understand what Tuesday Terror is beyond possibly being fan fiction? I’m at the tale end of 10 days off the day job and trying to catch up beyond a back log of new forum posts … I am interested. ty n

So what you’re saying here is that the rest of us need to get off our lazy butts and write something for Tuesday Terror? Hmmm…. sounds like a challenge has been thrown down, Junkies. Let’s make Sadock really, really busy reading submissions.
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

PB.com will probably happen, but I’m pretty sure eBooks/audiobooks for sale are pie in the sky at this point. I haven’t even put out 10 content episodes yet. And I’m still having experiencing a dearth of content submissions. The nice thing is that on average the submissions I *have* been getting are pretty damn good.

I was trying to think of a way to get that into the fanfic arena but thought it would require people to write stories with those names, but now that you mention it it makes total sense… Blood is Red was used for the name of the anthology of stories not the name of the stories themeselves, soooooooooooo these would be OUTSTANDING names for the Tuesday Terror anthologies.

I second this motion!

For compilations of the Tuesday Terror

I am loving “Snot is Green” and “Conjunctivitus is Pink”!

I think “Brusies are Purple” is a total winner!!! And a rewrite to “Asses are White”… well that is just SPECTACULAR!

Good thinkin’

Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~
    That Australian bitch with the stupid accent and all the subtlety of a splatterfart

a rewrite. “Ass is White”?

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

Puke is Green… or maybe Snot is Green

Conjunctivitus is Pink
    What’s Purple???

FIRE IS GOOD followed by MEAT IS BETTER

At Siglerfest, the follow up titles to Blood is Red was discussed and it was exciting to hear about the continuation of this digital anthology. But as A and Scott were going through the titles I hear this:

A & SCOTT:….the first book, as you know is BLOOD IS RED…..and the next to be released will be called BONES ARE WHITE….then FIRE IS ORANGE….. following a theme

AUDIENCE: Will there be another book [audience begins to speculate]… ASH IS GRAY?

A & SCOTT: Yes that could very well be the next title

BIG JOHN: [sitting behind me] How about PEE IS YELLOW?

ME: tee hee! It would fit with the theme

To DOM having assessments of other Junkies’ bits…Just sayin’

Dang. And I was getting better at not grinding my teeth.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

tee…teehee.

This is about that picture, isn’t it?

Nice collection. Can you go back and ask if the plan is for a trilogy or possibly a series? Yeah, I feel greedy. So what!

I don’t feel so bad for my entrance for SiglerFest.

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

for a collection of short stories that he could put that name on.

the whole “Science Fiction” theme?

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

Athanas’ Weiner is Big

Now that I think about it, Bones are White seems like a good name for the next short story collection, rather than the next short story. Sounds like the second in a series:

Blood is Red, Bones Are White

The FDO will give you a fright.

Or something like that.

Nicely done! Maybe the next bonus story in the next short story collection?

The next short story from Scott Sigler is going to be called Bones Are White! He told me on twitter from the Mouth of the FDO himself.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.