This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Peter Braat Peter Braat 6 years, 9 months ago.

New To …

• Profile photo of Peter Braat

to SF as it is a little bit to far away for me. But maybe when he comes to europe I get a chance too (If he ever gets here)

All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of Gmork

Hey daniel –

Welcome to the world of recreational reading!  I had a similar epiphany after enjoying an audiobook adpatation of written work (shh…don’t tell our Evil Ovelord it wasn’t his)

I believe the highest praise an author can receive is that the results of their craft motivated or inspired another person in some small way.  Keep on trucking with your recreational reading and definately bring your books to be signed!

Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of James Keeling

He bares it, and we all share it!  Feed that fragile ego!  It’s the true "key to success"! 

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

I’m lookin’ at em’ right now…  Very cool cover art… 

I’m thinking about bringing my first born to see if he’ll Tat his name on her forhead!  Of course, being 16yrs old, she might not like it that much… But I’m gonna bring anything I can think of….   Wanna get a new laptop he can sign…  "Please Mr. Sigler, Please sign my undapants!" 

i plan on picking up infested at borders april 1 and gonna bring it (do not have the other titles yet) 

Profile photo of Donald Martin

Of Course you should take the books to the Book Tour.  I’m taking all of mine

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

for yourself, for sigler

do.it.do.it.do.it.do.it.do.it.do.it.do.it.do.it.do.it.do.it.do.it.do.it.do.it.do.it. 

the voices have spoken

Profile photo of Daniel Dziubanski

To be 100% honest.. Im in my 30’s.. And never paid any attention to any written

work.. yea, we read the usual’s in school but nothing recreational.

Then I was introduced to Sigler. His persuit for perfection, and his style of writing woke me up.

After picking up all of siglers stuff in book form, its a completly different persepctive actually reading

the book.. The story has been told, we all heard them, but replaying the madness with

printed horror is insane.

I’m preparing to jump in the car and visit sigler in SF  for the book launch.. Would it be

silly to pack up the printed work and have it blessed (signed) by the master?

Earthcore, and Ancestor (first).

Thanks.. See ya all in SF

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.