This topic contains 22 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter Insignificant Blood Splatter 4 years, 8 months ago.

New SS Addict!

• Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Fished in. Boats. Lol.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

I saw one where they went to claim a boat they won and when they got there the police were waiting to arrest them.

Just like those most wanted felons who are arrested when they show up to pick up their free Super Bowl tickets.

Fished IN!

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616]

…to read the excitement of new Junkies! Welcome!!

To all the new junkies! And it’s not really a cult – cult leaders want their members to die in their service.

Oh wait…

BigJohn

Was looking for free stuff on itunes and Earthcore reached out and smacked me right on the head. Wel,l call me no dummy, I’m a Junkie…Thanks FDO

Richno3…….out

My nephew is finishing nuke school in Charleston next month, then off to Conn. I’m going to try to get him to convert all his fellows. Just started him off on Infected.

Smoochies right back at ya!

I am new to the cult…OMG how happy am I..Lord Sigler and my Ipod are all I take to bed with me….Earthcore was my first and just working my way through Nocturnals….there are not enough hours of darkenss for me to enjoy a master at work !! Thankyou

I work in the naval nuclear world but if I told you about it I’d have to kill you or at least give you smoochies. MUWAHHHH!!

I’m working on establishing a beachhead in the Navy’s nuclear sub force… more to come

I hit another vein of high quality shit!

Well I think I just about heard all the books and short stories. Does being a Junkie mean never having enough? I need MORE!!!

Wait, I found more Crypt stuff on podiobooks. Oh YESSSSSSSS a fix.

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

We’re an awesome kind of cult, though. xD

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Had to toss a bone to Pulsar and his fellow Deutschlanders. Hopefully the MacWidget did it’s job correctly. My German is rusty as hell.

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

I have already started spreading the Sigler infection to my family. MUHAAA

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Tis a fun cult, isn’t it?

Oh…… Nevermind……..I thought you said something else…….Crazy is fine. We be that.

<walks away meekly>

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

The cult welcomes you SurferD. Hang out, post and get to know this crazy bunch!

for the cause!

Pusher & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

All I have to do now is: “Hey, do what Belladonna says.”

Sigler books can be found at Podiobooks.com

Thanks! You definitely RAWK!

Infected with Contagious, and don’t forget Nocturnal – my personal favorite! They can be found at Podiobooks.com as well as a few other Sigler goodies!!!

Oh, and make sure all your friends sign up once you “infect” them with Sigler Fever!

Pusher & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

glad to see you come aboard. make sure and spread the siglerism with all you friends junkie!

I’m new to The Sigler cult. I was browsing through free stuff on I tunes and found his books. I DL’d The Rookie and now I’m a full blown Sigler addict. So Far I made it through Rookie and Earthcore. I’m on Infected now. Can’t wait for the next one. Thanks Scott!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.