This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Gmork Gmork 2 years, 10 months ago.

New show: Once Upon a Time

Anyone else see the pilot tonight? I think this show could really be something special. It sort of reminds me of Pushing Daisies with a much darker theme.

This show has some real possibilities and it will be fun to see how far they take it.
    Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

is that the writers from “Lost” are doing this show…. and so many people who stuck with that one felt disappointed at the ending…I’ll wait and see what the peeps say before adding it to the queue – so please let us know if it’s worth the time. Thanks!!
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

It was OK … I think it would make an awesome mini-series … I’d like to see where they are going with it.

Glad im not the only person that liked the show. I hope that it only gets darker, but i have my doubts because its on abc. I think there is still a good chance for the show to be great, if the writers flesh out all the fantasy figures.

“Come follow me! Space Admiral DeRose. I am totally not a rogue pilot that commands the resistance’s naval forces.”

Jane Espenson was brought onto the writing team. She wrote for Buffy, Angel, Firefly, and most recently the rebooted Torchwood!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.