This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Belladonna420 Belladonna420 1 year, 7 months ago.

New shirts

I also like the idea of long sleeve tees.

Maybe long sleeved

Isis, lets do these as I am the starting QB!!

And where the hell are the Chillin SpiderBear t-shirts. The SpiderBears on on a one way trip to the Galactic championship and the only variable is Time and how soon the Godhead Quinton Barns recognizes how great they are. Soon they will be promoted to tier one and get the chance to show him their greatness by intercepting his passes and crushing the rest of his unworthy teamates Go SpiderBears

Ah, yes. True. I was thinking sparkly gold, not yellow gold. We’ll keep it in mind for the next round of tees.

Sala Intrigue and Vik Vanguard are both green and gold. Or that is what the Siglerpedia says.

We don’t have a GFL team that’s green and gold … do we?

*cough* Green and gold *cough*

It depends on the team.

We’re almost sold out of the To Pirates tee, and also close with the Wolfpack tee. Once those are gone, they’re gone for good and we’ll replace them with two more teams.

Which teams are not yet decided.

I’ll just piggyback on this old thread (especially seeing how the thread title is perfect). What are the chances of getting more GFL T-shirts? I ask specifically because I would love to be able to go to my kids’ high school football game wearing the proper school colors, but it’s a GFL shirt. I understand that there is very likely a very good reason there are only 4 team shirts available, like storing them until they do sell.

Ouch A. Like I said, once I thought about it I didn’t mind paying it. And yes I know the postal rates went up in Feb. That’s who I work for. I had a forum to vent in and I vented. Argueably, not the best way. I still want the shirt, I still like the shirt, I still respect you A LOT for all the work you do, and I still will needlessly vent like a tool without thinking about it. Thanks for you reply.

Very sincerely,

Dave

Now that I had time to think about it, it doesn’t bother me all that much. I dropped more than the whole order on one Pitbulls and Paroles shirt for my wife. I can’t wait to get the shirts and then Nocturnal and then the tour. It’s like four weeks of Siglerstank heaven.

Yeah, I should have. But with two book promotions going on and the tour about to start, and the fact I have a knack of pissing off women I figure that I’d support Scott and Back my Books. Independent business owners need all the help we can give them. Next time I will.

You can always email A. That’s what I did because I wanted 3 shirts at once, and didn’t want to spend $15 just on shipping. She worked it out for me to send them all together for less.

Before I sound too much like a whining dick I do want to tell Scott Pond the shirts look AWESOME. Great job!

I don’t want to sound like whining bitch but I hope Scott is making money on the new shirts. I don’t mind spending it on the product. But the almost $10 for shipping two shirts is obscene. You can ship two shirts in a flat rate priority box for around $6. Even in the soft large envelope for less that that. Sorry, had to vent for a minute. I got one for my wife for when we see him in Tempe, April 8th.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.