This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Paul Rogalinski Paul Rogalinski 6 years, 7 months ago.

New notification emails

• Profile photo of Paul Rogalinski

The Drupal-API is pretty nice – indeed. I like the concept of hooks which I also use in other languages like c# or java- in that case we are speaking of template methods. Unfortunately i have a lot of other things on my todo list, patching existing modules it the last of my concerns right now. BTW, thanks to drush everything is up to date.

Cheers!

Paul.

Profile photo of Joe Lippeatt

Sounds like its time to crack open the Eclipse IDE and add an update to Subscription Module’s PHP. After you make the revisions, don’t forget to contribute the changes back to the project’s SVN contribution queue.

The beauty of Drupal: anyone can write code and contribute it back to the community. 

Profile photo of James Keeling

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of Paul Rogalinski

100% agreed. Seems the major version upgrade of the subscription module did not include this feature yet. I’ll keep my eye on the settings and updates, let’s hope the subscription module guys will get this feature back soon.

Cheers!

Paul.

Profile photo of James Keeling

Really like the formatting of the new forum update notification emails.  Lots of good information.  The only problem I see is a "lack of link" to the actual posted item with the #id.   Was this removed for a reason?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.