This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Beth_Ailis Beth_Ailis 4 years, 7 months ago.

New Nemesis? Christopher Moore wants "Total World Domination"

that would leave a bruise fo sho

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

In the service of the FDO. Whatever I can do with my prodigious drinking skill, is at his disposal. Plus, I’ve been known to possess a mean shin kick.

Hand me a Guinness, point me at the heathen’s shins, and get the fuck out of my way.

BigJohn

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

And informative, all at once!

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Evidently Mr. Moore has moved back to the mainland from Hawaii and has chosen San Francisco! He’s encroaching on the FDO’s territory. Hmmmm…Perhaps cousin Francis could have him on a segment of “Get Pissed with the FDO” and see if he’s really any threat.

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Richno3…….out

Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

to serve the FDO. If it does not work out he can be used as Reflective Armor for the Plaid Tanks…

The Irishman from Ohio

Maybe he was just talking smack (or maybe they also had a kegerator), but if he continues to try to horn in on the world domination, perhaps A could arrange for a verbal Smack Down for a Friday Fix (with Tuaca or kegerator). That would be some big entertainment.

A — Christopher Moore is on a book tour March – April. Wonder if any of the cities will match up? (Sadly, he is not coming anywhere close to Atlanta or I could confront him. http://blog.chrismoore.com/index.php/archives/1215

Evidently he had the nerve to enter the FDO’s home state on one of his other tours http://www.bordersmedia.com/liveat01/moore (I’ve been to that Borders store! W00t)

THE TANK! [flickr-photo:id=4368833097,size=m]

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

What happens when you think you can achieve the world domination that belongs to the FDO. If we do need an elite strike team from the UNdead Corps, I should start training now. I mean, like, more serious training. Denny’s is dangerous stuff.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

but of course he will be crushed under the treads of the plaid tanks… unless he hides out at a Denny’s. Even then, he’s got to go home sometime, and I’m sure the Vampire Corps will be waiting for him, or perhaps an elite strike team from the UnDead Corps for Sigler.

**All this plan is missing is a giant freaking laser in space.”**

OK, I really like Christopher Moore’s books (Lamb, Dirty Jobs, Fool) but he seems to be competing with our beloved FDO for world domination.

From an interview with the UCLA paper: “Since becoming published, how have your writing habits/ goals changed?

Actually, my goals are about the same: Total World Domination. I’ve adjusted my writing habits to accommodate that goal, allowing for only six to ten hours of television a day, and fewer than ten hours of video games. I stay on a low-fat diet and maintain a large network of covert operatives in major cities all over the world who sit on buses reading my stuff and laughing uproariously. “

http://www.chrismoore.com/world_domination.html

What say you, Junkie? Dare we let this go unchallenged?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.