This topic contains 34 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of T.R. Swenson T.R. Swenson 5 years, 12 months ago.

New guy needs some help.

• Profile photo of T.R. Swenson

When he comes back down he’ll let us finish this Nocturnal adventure.  Stop giving him hits Junkeys!  Stop NOW.

T.R.

Profile photo of J.P.

or other suitable avatar?! Come on, man, post that sucker. Or we’re all going to start to get a little leery… even suspicious!

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Profile photo of Corbin Hilty

i agree you have a better chance of being noticed with an avatar, and as for the delay in podcasts its several. One reason is due to his being an author, and has serious deadlines to meet. Another is due to family issues, and a third is for him to have time to be just a normal (or as normal as he can be)   guy

gothguy720.deviantart.com

Profile photo of Pons Matal

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I’ll have a witty and blistering retort! You’ll be devastated THEN!

several times also, so I would be inclined to agree with you on that observation!

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I’ll have a witty and blistering retort! You’ll be devastated THEN!

Profile photo of Jason Collins

Half of a hole still a hole????

Assassins do it from behind

Profile photo of Wolf

does that make you a half-asshole? 

"In remission for 27 days. YeeHaw!"

Whether your on the giving or receiving end of that precious iota of wisdom.  All though I do find it fun to play the asshole on occasion! So in half the instances the I would say the assumption was correct. :)

Profile photo of Wolf

Is it really an insult if it’s true? (Not saying you’re actually an asshole, just wondering is all.)  & Thanks 

I’ve never insulted anyone either. Not on purpose that is, may have offered some constructive criticisms? ;) But then again I have been called an Asshole on occasion for no apparent reason!

at your HA HA

+5 more! I’m on page 1 for crack hit now! VV007!

Profile photo of Wolf

go ahead n8 I dare you to come after my LMAO, I double dog dare ya

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

implied many things, but never a direct insult, that would be … um … insulting
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Wolf

(well, maybe n8) 

a pic is better, so when it is time to send the hit squad, they can find you quicker

Profile photo of J.P.

post a picture of yourself in your profile. Or at least put up some sort of avatar… If you put a mug shot of yourself though, the FDO just might include you in one of his story lines. He’s done it for (or “to”) a bunch of us!

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

but I must have took it the wrong way and clarifying that Infection was not up any more but Infected was.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

us back into more trouble. but hey were happy either way ;P

If you ever take that long to respond again we will pelt you with piles of Hutchins with little Rossi bits in it.

then help you scrape it off with chicken scissors ;^P

Profile photo of Matthew Palmer

Wow thanks to everyone! This is so great you guys sure make a new guy feel pretty good. Your all right too I love this place!   Sorry it has taken me a few days to get back to you all. I have been working some Hellish overtime for the man!!! But now i will have some coin to buy some bitchin hardcovers! Hell yeah!

Thanks again everyone

Matt

Profile photo of J.P.

You’re gonna love this place–you have a new home. I can’t add anything to what the others have said. Enjoy! And jump right in!

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Profile photo of Wolf

sorting through them and seperating and such keeps us out of trouble while waiting for the next feed. 

"I thought, therefore, I was."

Profile photo of Wolf

It’s spelled

D E W D

Not dude. 

"I thought, therefore, I was."

especially if you have an iPod/iTouch/iPhone, but it works well enough with other mp3 players and the like
    Jam might have a differing opinion, since he prefers the inferior machines

publisher had scott change it to infected for various reasons

Profile photo of Jo-Ann Caputo

Seems everyone has filled you in. Tongue out

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

if it is infection it is not up anymore.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Thanks Everyone!!! You have all been very helpful! And I think I will have to join the Family now. I have seen the light. CoolGood thing I have the shades. I have Scott’s other works downloading as I type this. I use Itunes as a pod catcher. Is there anything better? Just wondering. And thanks again for making me feel Welcome!

(ducks and runs, he drives a BIG truck, ya know)

Profile photo of john bennett

welcome dude

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

his previous books, earthcore and ancestor are in podiobooks, go for it! bloodcast the first season is also there along with the first version of infected (I think) the current feed has EVERYTHING he is currently working on, so go through as you will and quit whining about it. scott has so much going on, book wise, publishing wise, posible movie deal wise and personal wise, that looking for a consistant on time delivery is impossible (however, sigler is NEVER late)
    You have stepped into the world of SIGLERISM and there is no turning back, so forget old assumtions and wake up to the NEW WORLD ORDER of SILERISM with our Future Dark Overlord in control of your very soul …… MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

What our Dutch friend says is pretty much what is going on.  In general we usually get a podcast a week and last week we got another episode of Infected.  Hopefully this week we will get an episode of Nocturnal but if not, it is because Scott is busy.  He has had some family that is very ill and a big dead-line for Contagious.  But you have the right idea.  While we are waiting go ahead and listen to Earthcore and Ancestor.  Scott also has some short stories on podiobooks under Bloodcast season 1 and season 2.  Hopefully that will keep you busy for a while.  When all else fails and your feeling the shakes (from withdrawal) you can always come here and post comments.

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Peter Braat

here’s the thing. Scott Sigler is still in the process of recording Nocturnal. as soon as he has finished a recording he posts it so we can listen to it.

He is just busy lately. he has just finished writing the sequel to Infected called Contagious. He had a pretty strict deadline and needed all the available time he had to write that.

Plus he had some personal things that needed his attention. so he has been busy to say the least lately. He’ll probably has more time to record Nocturnal now. 

One other thing you need to know. Scott Sigler is never late with posting his episodes. He is, and always has been, on time with his episodes. Wink

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Hi everyone. I am new to Scott’s work and i must say i love it. I just need some help with a few things. I understand there there is somthing holding up the podcasts but not sure what. I am not complaining or bitching just wondering. It’s free and i am loving that. Since i am new to everything i was just hoping someone could just give me a breif rundown on whats happping and stuff. I am listinging to, well all caught up on Nocturnal and Infected. I can see what you guys mean by Crack Wow this is great shit! While i am waiting i am downloading his other works from podiobooks. To me is seems better then Itunes. when i was using that it mixed all the works togthter what a pain. I am new to podcasts  and if there is anything better then Itunes to use, could someone please point that out to me. Ya i know i am a retard ha ha…

Anyway thanks for any help you guys give

Matt

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.