This topic contains 24 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years ago.

New feature request

• Profile photo of James Keeling

Oh, wait…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of J.P.

I definitely agree with you.

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

Happy shiny people :)
    Or something….

* Podiobooks.com , the future of digitally distributed novels! *

I’m most confusled.

I’m probably losing my hair, but honestly I don’t pay that much attention. Right now it’s the longest it’s been in a while.

Profile photo of J.P.

So then, explain what’s happening with you! (And crap, what’s my problem!?)

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

Profile photo of J.P.

with MuchAdo.

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Yes! approval from the mistress of cool! :) Thank you oh toasty fanged one!!

“I still can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

Profile photo of Gmork

It sounded just fine!  Laughing

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

It’s up to you to figure out what I agree with him on.

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Wolf

only OJs who have been mentioned in a Sigler story.

only OJs who have been killed by Sigler.

only OJs who have been mamed by Sigler.

only OJs who where in Chapter 3 of Nocturnal.

only OJs who……..

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

I heard losing your hair was a symptom of making to many U-turns under the cottons sheets…..

Profile photo of J.P.

Hey, sadock, are you losing your hair?! (Nothing wrong with it, of course. Just wondering.)

Being Picked on is part of the newb initiation! Gmork I got to say "Indeed"! Still doesn’t sound as cool as you though.

and being civil is always a good thing. As Scott said recently, the Siglerverse is a happy place. No reason to exclude folks. Besides, it’s fun to pick on the newbs, isn’t it? 

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

As that great thinking, Jayne Cobb, once said, "We wouldn’t want to be excluding people now.  That wouldn’t be polite."
    I think it’s enough that we have that little OJ tatoo by our names.  mmmmmm, tastes like elitism.
    Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

I started listening around Nocturnal 3

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S. Patton Jr.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

cause i didn’t start listening till the middle of the rookie
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

I waited until almost the last minute myself.

he DID tell you to get registered……

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

I wonder if the FDO has thought about or selected a designation for the new tide of Junkies coming in? Borrowing from the "Rookieverse" I still like SSJ’s, Second string Junkies.

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

and there were some of us who have been listening for a long time but hadn’t registered, like me and that kinda pisses me off. And what about the next cutoff when the movie is made?

G-Man

Rich man gets off work, then buys stereo. Not after f***ing brunch! – Mooj

Get their skin thickened alittle then they know what abuse to expect as Junkie.  Segregating them from OJ’s may come across as pious. I wouldnt want anyone thinking I’m better Junkie than they are…

wouldn’t pissing them off..be a good thing?

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

i think that would be too confusing, plus then the new fans might get pissed that there is an elite group.

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What would be cool is an OJ only forum, where only oj’s can talk…….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.