This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of scottsigler scottsigler 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Neo Siglerite

I have only found a handful of authors with the intelligence to keep my attention. Michael Crighton, Terry Pratchett, Dean Koontz, Piers Anthony, Douglas Adams, Simon R. Green are among my favorites. Scott Sigler is now in that list of authors. You can see I’m not tied to any one genre. Some guys (and gals) have it and some don’t. Scott Sigler has “it”. The ability to keep you in until the end. I’ll go as far as to say that in certain ways Scott is the most intriguing author on this list.
    One question. Is there a fan art site or something where we can see renderings of Scott’s characters and monsters?

@edgar: Yes, check out the Siglerpedia. We have a bunch of monsters there, and the aliens from the GFL. You might have to hunt a bit, so crack a brew (or a non-alcoholic beverage, if that’s your preference), and dig in. http://siglerpedia.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.