This topic contains 19 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Danny Lundy Danny Lundy 3 years, 10 months ago.

Need a Nocturnal Fix man!

• Profile photo of Danny Lundy

I got the hulahoop.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m]

The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Profile photo of Danny Lundy

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Profile photo of BigJohn

Please, please, PLEASE post pictures!!!

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Profile photo of Rebecca Grant

Crochetting little Marie’s Children amigurumi until more Nocturnal episodes are posted. I find it helps with the shakes of withdrawal.

Profile photo of NeilColquhoun

I guess we wait and listen to the back catalogue, and read the books that’s been bought!

Profile photo of GJ

you better get typing FDO and stop watching the game!

Rachel Guestford_junkie

Profile photo of Adeolu Adebayo

Out of all sigler books, this is the one that i most want to be put into film, or SOMETHING visual. all the grotesque half-animal mutations look so vivid in my mind’s eye that i just NEED more of it. plus, on top of that, we seriously do need more chang-bangin. but, you know, no homo and all. dont wanna piss off the new chief.

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
Profile photo of Dave Perez

He was one of the children in the groom’s walk. When Sly took over as leader he mentioned that Vanilla Gorilla was smart and that he may have to keep a close eye on him.

On a side note: F*CK! FDO This is probably your best story (in my cracked out mind) and you are making me wait untul 2014?!?!?! g’dam it! love you :)

“Happless Junkies We Are, high on Sigleroin! So Passed Out… -Me and My Dog

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • Profile photo of Scott "Big Fish" Pond

… practice makes perfect…

Road Captain for the INSERT NAME HERE Bike Club • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

[flickr-photo:id=4650628802,size=m]

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

your Chang Bang technique yet, Scott? :)

**Conjunction Junction, what’s your function? No seriously, I slept through grammar class, so I have no idea what you do.**

Profile photo of Scott "Big Fish" Pond

… “poking stick emoticon”… groovy!

Road Captain for the INSERT NAME HERE Bike Club • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

Profile photo of Gmork

So wait…I thought EVERYTHING was coming out in 2011? Tongue out

Photobucket
    ———–
    Gmork – Wiki Czar and Thwackacutioner

Profile photo of Scott "Big Fish" Pond

That dude RAWKS!!!

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

Seriously, Nocturnal is one of my fave stories, listened to it three or four times now. I can’t wait to hear what happens next, but ohhh, there is so much good crack to be had between then and now. Just enjoy the Siglerverse goodness, and remember that the longer the wait, the sweeter the crack :)

**Conjunction Junction, what’s your function? No seriously, I slept through grammar class, so I have no idea what you do.**

Profile photo of Belladonna420

starts tomorrow?!?!? SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile photo of Belladonna420

Can’t wait for more!

Profile photo of

Got lots of other goods out before then, but the fate of Marie’s Children and Bryan Clauser won’t be known for a few years yet. Don’t worry, it’ll be worth the wait, I assure you.

Check out the tentative publishing schedule here, then dig into ANCESTOR (starting tomorrow!) to hold you over.

Profile photo of Dave Perez

My Dark Overlord,

I just finished my 3rd dose of Nocturnal and I love this story the most. What happened to First Born? Is Vanilla Gorilla a threat to Sly?

When the F**k is the next story coming? I am getting the shakes man! I need my fix!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.