This topic contains 21 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shawn Laing Shawn Laing 6 years, 7 months ago.

Names

• Profile photo of Shawn Laing

I’m partial to Pookie because my mom and my aunt started calling my daughter Pookie when they met her.

Also, the Chang Bang. C`mon. You want to try it. Admit it, damn you.

If you are not the intended recipient of this comment and are reading it, you, sir/madam, are in for it now. Armed goons are on the way.

Profile photo of Richard Damge

but yall probably figured that out

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

of course.(if that is really how it is spelled)

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

Dever rocks!!!!!! 

Signature begins here: Matthais, the Engaged Qyuth Warrior is currently feeling: Happy.

Profile photo of James Keeling

Nuff’ said…

Unless you can think of other KamaSutra positions made from Sigler Character names…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Donald Martin

mum-o-killowee

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of Alex Langley

How can you not love it?

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Profile photo of David Fisk

I liked Angus from Earthcore, especially when Scott kept on mispronouncing it.

Profile photo of Richard Hole

Pookie! I don’t why but I love that name.

Profile photo of Richard Read

Kissyman….Best name, Fantastic character and I love that first short story..it creeped me out in a totally different way to Scott’s other work.

Scott you have to give us more Kissyman!

Profile photo of Maia W

Quentin Barnes! Loved the word play with the initials and especially loved hearing Coach Hokor scream it!

————
    KnitWitch

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

I first thought YEAH!!, then read the rest and you got me………..damn, i listen to too many podcast, they start melding in my mind, and my little vioces are not happy about that……………….
    *——————————————————————————————–*
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Profile photo of Gmork

I love Killroy … interesting name with a lot of history…oops…wait a second….wrong podcast!!!

(mmmmuuuuwhaaaa)

Seriously, I dig Pookie’s name but I’m a real fan of Baby McButter. Creeps me out more when a cute name is applied to evin incarnate.

Profile photo of

That’s how it’s spelled, yo.

Profile photo of Robert Pigeon

Yeah how do we know how to spell these names? I like hokewar but I’ve got no idea how its spelled.

Profile photo of Kevin Mest

It doesn’t look like much when you read it (if I even spelled it correctly… Chok-O-Fillet maybe?) but it really stuck with me when I heard it pronounced…and when they played him he was a total bad ass, so that helped.

Profile photo of Kevin Mest

Sig’s got a penchant for Pookies too, considering that its a recurring name.

Profile photo of Jane Kohner

Its gotta be Pookie! With that great line about “pookie nookie…”
    Totally off the hook. Keep it coming!

s13cybergal, an OJ with a walker.
    You can’t forget that Scott!

Profile photo of Megan Pawlak

For some reason, Denver sticks with me. I remember something in one of the Rookie epis about making the names so you could tell what race they were. Tho Sklorno names are the ones that I remember the best. >.> Maybe it’s just that they have place names. . . .

Mum-o-kilowee sticks in my head too. -kiloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

Names that impart a visual before you hear the description and they are in sync, a total wow
    most of sigler’s (DAMN HIM) characters are like that

*——————————————————————————————–*
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends

The Math god

Profile photo of Kevin Wagner

Because I am a meat-eater, I’m kind of partial to Angus Kool (though I always thought of it spelled as Angus Kewl)

and I thought that Quintin Barnes was neat as initials (QB) and as a reversal half-salute to Brady Quinn

–kevin

Profile photo of Robert Pigeon

The names in the stories are terrific from Baby Mcbutter to Kissyman and they’re usefull as well. I personally have a homicidal worm named Mcbutter. But tell me, what names do you like?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.