This topic contains 92 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of J.P. J.P. 5 years, 3 months ago.

Name JP's Crew!

JP is claiming most if not all of the female junkies as part of his crew, entourage, whatever you wish to call us.  Anyway, we need a good name for JP’s crew.  Give us your best shot and the winner may end up with a prize in their CH box!!!!!

I was going to suggest Crack Wh….., but I figured that would get me in trouble.

Life Lesson #13 – Tequila and firearms do not mix

JP’s Gang of Gorgeous Junkie Babe’s!

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Remember – Junkie pics have not been verified.

Dan, dan, dan, dan, dan, dan, dan!!!!  You certainly don’t want the wrath of the female junkies.  JP, twowire, and wolf will have to teach you how to sweet talk us women!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

But don’t we all gather here to smoke crack?

Harldy a romantic setting for sweet talk – unless we are smoking by candle light.

JP’s Unanimously Gorgeous Gang of Sirens!  Hehee…..

That is pretty funny.

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

We are the Tempting Pimps all men want to be pimped by us. I need a chicken ranch to fill with my roosters. So I can be Pimpin’ them.Money mouth J.P knows he wants to be claimed by me.      Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

’Nuff said

—–

"Oh, that is terrible! Did you write that yourself?" – Scary Perry Dawsy

Such a name would subliminally suggest a threesome – at least to me it does.

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all around uberjunkie! 

In keeping with the theme…   of course, how do you write the plural of ho?

I do like the J Bones though…

J-Bones bitches  (sorry if it’s too offensive)

J-Bones Harem

J-Bones Bevy of beautiful babes

J-Bones Dames – Cute and Undeniably Primo (D-Cup)

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Good god, man! You’re gonna get yourself killed! All these gals have perfectly ample bosoms. By ample I mean the perfect size. By perfect, I clearly mean just the right size for each of these beautiful ladies. You get the point–as guys it ain’t our place to question the mommy bags. They’re all perfect, regardless of the avatar. (Now if I were you, I’d grovel for forgiveness from the crew before they crush you beneath their awesome, sexy powerfulness…)

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

Of course, if I had to go, being crushed by sexy powerful women like those would definatley be in my top 10, if not top 5….

gives you a whole new view of what it means to be left “breathless” by a bunch of hot gals…

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

I love it! And you guys really do know how to sweet talk the ladies on here :-) Flattery will get you everywhere in life, especially when your talking about the “girls”!

50 sweet-talkin’ CHs for you! (See how this works, Dan?)

You need to take lessons from JP.  His wife has taught him well!  Maybe she’s the one that needs to give the lessons!

I guess it depends on what stage of life you are at.  On Christmas Eve, I complimented my loving spouse of 27 years on how her hot wings were much better than the ones at Hooters, which gave me one, but only one, less reason to go there.

My daughters BF almost choked on his chicken (very bad pun intended) but Angie took it as a compliment. Afterall, her father was a submarine sailor so she knew what she was getting into when she married me.

The thing is JP, the hooters are not really my favorite part of the female anatomy. There OK, butt….. 

I think you get picture Wink

(Is this TMI?)

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

I agree. I would never use a CW

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

Expanding on Twowire’s idea.

Dan.  Instead of junkies we have JUGGieS!  Looks like we’ll have to take a vote soon from the women – or should we let JP decide??????

I am sure that if you let JP decide, he will reach for the JUGGS.

But he better be reaching for only one set or face the rath of shadygirl!

you assume too much. Here’s my general observation of why you’re in trouble with the ladies. Don’t assume that just because I appreciate (and respect!) one beautiful feature that I don’t actually prefer a different one… Anyone can talk about what they like, especially if they like it more than anything else; not too many can talk credibly about the things they don’t necessarily like most. (And now, the unanswered question: what do I actually prefer…?)

you’re the best for setting me up to brag about my wife. As she (and a few others) know, I’m that guy that can be trusted with the other guys’ wifes, kids, cars, houses, etc. Let’s face it, I’m completely bonkers for my gal! Even when we’re at a party, when she leaves the room, I am suddenly alone. She’s just that wonderful!

I think it’s up to the crew to name themselves. Something that defines them well, that accents their highlights (so to speak), and that they’ll be proud to wear. Go, ladies, go!

But 1) leave my man-boobs out of this, and 2) you can’t name the crew. Only the crew can name the crew! (Nice try though.)

forget the movie characters, Sigler and the junkies have the real ones.

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

1. There are more than four. 2. You ain’t in the crew. Don’t make me sick the crew on you!

Didn’t they have Juggies on The Man Show?

It’s the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.

The Crew certainly can’t risk violating copyright. I seem to remember there was. You know who just might know? Shadygirl. She was a huge fan of Spike TV and an occasional Man Show watcher.

I was responding to MuchAdo and apparently mis-understood her request, didn’t mean to upset the ladies man.

Well they say that memory is the thrid thing to go. Right after hearing and ….

Sort of like BoyCo but much more dangerous.

Not just more dangerous… more hotterer too!

[gamertag:iRdMoose]

There is always an element of danger around hot things.

-I’m definitely going with GirlCo. Just need the other girls’ votes on it.

GirlCo. might actually do… nice work, Dan!

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

I like it too.  We’ll have to see what Shadygirl thinks.  Nice work Dan!

And JP’s other crew members – Thoughts on GirlCo?

I’m reasonably sure that is his preferred nomenclature.

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

Has Martha been keeping him on a short leash? I haven’t seen him on the boards lately.

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

1. How old are you? You look like you’re in your late teens/early twenties, but you said you work for corporate America, so I’m probably way off. I know ‘gentlemen’ shouldn’t ask ‘ladies’ about their age or weight, but it’s relevant to how much experience you speak from for the answers to question 2 and your assertion of"…will get you everywhere in life."
    2. Don’t women get innured to that kind of treatment if they’re flattered all the time? I’d think that you’d become accustomed to it and develop an emotional callus of sorts. Do men not flatter women where you live? Oh, that’s right, corporate America. I totally forgot. My bad. 

Then we don’t realize it’s a female conditioning us to behave "properly."

They’re not sweet, but everyone has to eat! But MuchAdo has a valid point. ‘Ware the Wenches of Doom. They’ll slaughter you in your sleep if you antagonize them. Or maybe worse.

You can’t tell since all you see is words on a screen, but I’m actually only a brain in a vat. I issue electronic impulses through wires connected directly to my CPU. They didn’t like how I was treating them so they made an example of me. You’ve been warned. Take heed my man.

They’re impractical, aren’t they? So spending thousands of dollars to get perfect breasts engorged all out of proportion simply strikes me as wasteful. It kills the nerve endings and there has to be a better use for that $$$. But I’m not a woman….

Surprised no one else commented on it before now. I personally prefer the face, but I’m fully capable of admiring a beautiful posterior.

…we just need to get a frame to stretch sadock’s skin and then we will have reached our goal… a male version of Lady Cassandra

[flickr-photo:id=3156361473,size=m]

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

I don’t have a say but I like that one.

When the FDO takes over there won’t be any copyrights. For now though I guess you have to be carefull. LOL

That can work.    Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

I think I dug my hole too deep for biscuits to get me out of. I am working on another recovery method.

This is not something that can be taught, like tieing your shoelaces. The abilty to speak to a women with all the love and admiration she deserves must come from the heart. JP, Twowire and myself have evidently been born with the "gift". Dan is just screwed. 

WOOF, WOOF

The two most captivating features a women has are her eyes and her brain. Everything else is just there to hold the package together. The wrapping is fine, but it’s what’s inside that counts. 

WOOF, WOOF

G-Man

In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.

Doctor Who always gives the best ideas. Laughing

I guess I am one of those men.

Besides, I want to see her face when I glance up.

I am so stealing that word! ‘Fucknuts’ hehehe!

for me to use. It so describes some people I know. Thank you for the new moniker. LaughingDon’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

Now where did I leave those railroad spikes?

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Love the name and tag!

I like it.  States what you are, good Sig connection. Nice work Dan.

I went back in time and stopped the JFK assination by catching the bullet in mid air. JFK’s head just exploded in sheer amazement.

Jam’s got a point…if the demise of BoyCo is in store then the GirlCo title could be somewhat prophectic *yikes*

So GirlCo is safe. ;) not that anyone around them would be =P

I went back in time and stopped the JFK assination by catching the bullet in mid air. JFK’s head just exploded in sheer amazement.

….training the rest of us via JP. He’s on his own ;)

I was involved in a Call of Cthulu game and didn’t show up to play my character enough (really long story) for the GM. He took matters into his own hands. Can’t really say I blame him….

“DON’T TOUCH THAT, IT’S HOT!”

Most of the crew has chimed in and it sounds like there’s initial consensus (from within and around the periphery…), soooooo, I defer to MuchAdo to make the call, since she has the most CHs at this point. Sweet lady, you get to speak for the crew when the time is right!

I had a total misapprehension of your character. Consider me chastised.

I tend to create neogisms as necessary.

or am I schizophrenic? <Who said that?>

Girls on trampolines!

Round things roll

Glass breaks

and hot things are usually hot…

I love that show. (So does Shadygirl. Don’t tell anyone.)

Gravity Sucks

WOOF, WOOF

The new official name for The Crew is GirlCo! Of course, it remains acceptable to refer to GirlCo as “The Crew” for those who want to. Stand by for news: an initial set of titles for various members of GirlCo will be announced soon!

Excellent choice! The GirlCo Crew Rocks!! I stand in awe (and fear) of the beautiful but dangerous women of GirlCo!

Are they on the State Department’s Terror Watch List yet?

Good luck at airport security ladies!

when they allow the State Department to put ‘em on it… They got game. Skills. They’re the heat. The shit. You know…

– “I’m risking my life, for people I hate, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.