This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 5 years, 2 months ago.

My "Sigler Shrine".

I certainly wasn’t expecting the Pop Tart Fairy to swoop in out of nowhere and bless me with a calendar filled with gloriously magnificent b3 women. Goes to show you just never know where she’ll show up!!!

[flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3727549381,size=s]

I think I caught that ‘other junkie’ flat footed when I PM’d her. Talk about serendipity. I just happened to be logging on and saw her ID in the "New Junkies" section and recognized it from the story she was ‘in.’ I normally keep that tab closed so the site runs faster. The only time it’s open is when I first log on. 

[flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3727549381,size=s]

So I guess I’d call myself an intact junkie ;)

You cant beat that. I will have to find something else at D*C now that AlphaGirl is personally taking care of your Skepchick calendar fix!!

KISS’d by Sigler. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

• Then how do you call yourself a junkie? 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  UNdead Knight!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!

-poke the bear!- -poke the bear!-

I am thinking about getting one of those hatchling maquettes though…..

It’ll be a *whole* lot easier for all of the junkies if I can ever figure out the logistics of centralizing the Sigler swag store. What a frakkin’ headache…..

• Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  UNdead Knight!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!

I have too much Sigler swag (and novels) too be encased within a measly shine. 

[flickr-photo:id=3164696453,size=m]

This is what I had in January ’09, prior to meeting Scott in Hell. I will update my post after my Rookie copies arrive.

I sent one of the custom OJ shirts off to TwoWire simply because he is SO cool. Seemed to kind of floor him. I love giving folks unbirthday presents, especially when I can surprise the fuck out of them. Sam tells me its my mutant superpower. Maybe Pons will pick me up something awesome at DragonCon. A Skepchicks 2010 calendar perhaps? Hint, hint…. Hell, A may send me one. Frak if I know. 

i am working on a painting of a hatchling next to the chicken scissors. suppose i should finish it, eh?

I specialize in accurate interpretation of your pathetically unclear and dismally vague descritpion of what you think you want.

have a Sigler Shrine. :D His books on a special shelf, with a picture and the words "Scott Sigler, FDO, is GOD" 

May i suggest everyone who has a Sigler Shrine post pics of what theirs looks like? I think it would be pretty kick ass. :D 

I specialize in accurate interpretation of your pathetically unclear and dismally vague descritpion of what you think you want.

Will they gradually attain a group awarenes and a sentient collective mind….? You better get a bookcase with doors that lock, in case they tend to…wander at night.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

…get one of those hatchling sculptures and drape it over the top of the books. :)

Although I must admit that all my Sigler books are behind glass. but come to think of it ALL of my books are behind glass. 

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Fellow Junkies:

I was emailing another podcaster and mentioned my plan. I have a paper copy of every book Scott has written. When I get my new bookcase, I’m putting all his books together in a special clear enclosure and calling it my "Sigler Shrine". After all, these books are our relics of our FDO. Something I can will to someone to keep the movement alive, even after I pass on to the Great Beyond.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.