This topic contains 14 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Belladonna420 Belladonna420 4 years, 5 months ago.

My nephew must die

Any time you find something that’s been autographed, you have to assume that it holds some value to someone. You don’t just “lay claim” to it! If it’s all clean and shiny, give it back to your uncle. If not, I think you owe him a new autographed Rookie T! It may just be a t-shirt to you, but to a Junkie, it’s worth it’s weight in gold!

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

If JT left the shirt where it could be taken, is it really the nephew’s fault, someone who has not found the FDO, that he didn’t understand the significance? To him it was just a shirt “some guy” wrote on.

People seem to have forgotten the value of a good solid beating with a brass knuckle or the old rubber hose.

Pusher, Poet and Pet Protector

it should go over very well and teach him a heh lesson

Go into his house when he is not there and do some amatuer proctology with his toothbrush and take lots of pictures. After a week goes by start sending him the pictures in the email. That just might do the trick.

Anyone ever heard of this one? People break into the house but nothing is missing and a week later the pictures start coming in.

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

Then wear all his underwear, one toot at a time, and then put them back in the drawer. Tell him about it a week later.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words

• Take a small nail and use it to puncture the brake lines. Then go and set up your aliby.
  • However, something of this nature requires direct action. It requires PAIN, nay TORTURE.
  • So, first you must determine the most sensitive area of his body, then return with that information for us to work with.
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC. The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me! UNdead Knight! King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)! Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

he is married and all that stuff.. so age isnt a concern… please feel free to express anything your hearts desire

-JT-

If he’s little, like 9 or under, you can just drown his little ass in the Coi pond and say he must’ve slipped & hit his head on the edge. If he’s older, it’ll be a little more difficult to cover up. If he’s of driving age, you could always treat the brake lines on his car with a mild acid until they degrade enough to burst on their own (much harder to trace than cutting them). Just try to keep your method age-appropriate and make sure you have an airtight alibi. ;)

**Conjunction Junction, what’s your function? No seriously, I slept through grammar class, so I have no idea what you do.**

Just give him to the FDO to take and do with him as he pleases.

or let the plaid tanks and junkies take care of him teach him the real meaning behind what he has done.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

thats a good start, once there are a good collection of “suggestions” Im gonna send him this link 8-]

-JT-

go to the ancestor tour with another t-shirt.

…and take the chicken scissors to your nephew’s tires…

I think you should start with the couch potato jesus, then come back here once thats done and we can discuss it further.

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

Hey everyone I am tryiong to remain calm about this whole thing but I am finding harder and harder to keep myself from reaching for the chicken scissors!! Was over my sisters house today when I noticed that my nephew was WEARING MY SIGNED ROOKIE TOUR T-SHIRT!!! The shirt I got when the FDO was in Pittsburgh! Not Just wearing it but it looked like he had been changing the oil in his car. When my shock wore off enough to inform him that the shirt was not just mine but SIGNED BY THE FDO I was informed that he would wash it.

He must Die, I know this. I would like some suggestions on how best to make him pay!

Thanks

JustTerry

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.