This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Sammantha Smiley Sammantha Smiley 5 years, 8 months ago.

My introduction to the FDO

I’m enjoying Contagious much more than Infected, but I think that’s largely due to the vastly expanded perspective of the narrative, it’s much more evenly split between the cast than the nearly monologous(is that a word?) Infected

http://crimson-hairess.deviantart.com/

The empire will fear my sexy coils!

that is pure Siglerism!!!!!!  I must admit that I liked Earthcore and Ancestor better than Infected as well (not that I didn’t like infected).  In my opinion, Contagious knocked the socks off of Infected which means that Sigler has to really out do himself for Pandemic!!!!!!  Glad to have you aboard!!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

A-board! Get it!? lol

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

Forward the artillery! Take no prisoners!

http://crimson-hairess.deviantart.com/

The empire will fear my sexy coils!

Wait, that should be, "Welcome Junkette!"

Always great to have more junkies & junkettes participating here in the forum :) Jump into the fray and have fun!

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

I started listening to podcasts largely when I met Tracy Hickman some years ago and he mentioned his own news feed.  From there I found his podcast novel, The Immortals on podiobooks.com.  If I remember correctly there was a plug for Hutchins’ 7th Son series in one of those.  And from there I came to hear about Infected during one of the ‘story so far’ segments.  While I didn’t particularly care for that story, I was hooked on Sigler’s story telling style, and I found Earthcore and Ancestor much more to my tastes. 

So here I am, a semi-oldschool junkiette, just recently becoming semi-active on these forums =3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.