This topic contains 14 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Ben Brown Ben Brown 5 years, 4 months ago.

My Fanart for Sigler!!

iv just finished uploading some more of my fanart. not much, but i think its better than that in this post.

if you like seeing visualisations you might be interested and id be happy to see what you think of my perry and firstborn

I love seeing the visualizations of other Junkies :D

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

Thanks ^-^
    im kind of dissapointed that i didnt do much fanart at a higher standard

than this.

Im intending to do some drawings of siglers characters since humans are

more my strong point ^-^;

and id be glad to have these used in the wiki! i guess i could even say id

be honoured? XD

I dig the first link with the sketches of the the hatchlings. Reminds me of Renaissance artists that would sketch their paintings before painting their paintings (wow, that was redundant on my part!).

Would you mind me uploading a few of the images to the wiki? These are so nicely, done!

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

No power in the Verse can stop me.

let the main dream

Im a  friend of death, a brother of luck and a son of a bitch!

Let’s not give the junkies any ideas.  Fanfart is something I don’t want to see or smell!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

i know this because i thought it said fanfart

#
    the NEW Chief of SFPD
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/the-book/press
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/ma

I had no idea. Looks good on her, though. Love the cape …

Is that realy suck a bad thing??? XD

*runs gleefully away*

I do my best to make people laugh occasionally!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

Thanks a lot, MuchAdo!

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

I’m your pusher (as of 03/11/09).

isn’t the EQ a little top heavy?????  Oh, never mind I’m sure the FDO is happy!

That’s some good artwork you’ve got there. I can’t wait to see more of it.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

I’m your pusher (as of 03/11/09).

I’ve been doing some farart for Sigler lately. I’m still working on a few more but i ahve some sketches and random little things i’d like to get on the website now to see what the rest of the junkies, and hopefully even the FDO himself!

I’ll link to more as i do them. I have NO idea how to get pictures on the forum so I’m just linking to imageshack.

These are sketches i did of Hatchlings from Infected and Contageous. I was playing with designs and graphic styles.

Heres a little icon i made of a Hatchling from one of the sketches.

A very simple image of a Hatchling with clean lines.

Hatchling

And heres a simple picture i did about the EQ. i though the idea was kinda humerous ^-^;

Evil Queen

This is the first time iv realy bothered to make fanart for someone, but i realy like Siglers work and admire teh effort he puts into writing and keeping in contact with all his fans. If you like my art please look at my deviantart gallery: http://perpetual-mind.deviantart.com/

Thanks for the interest!! I’ll be adding more drawings soon!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.