This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 6 years, 1 month ago.

My Confession…

• Profile photo of J.P.

Nocturnal and Earthcore, followed by Ancestor. The others are all truly great, but if I had to pick my top three–there they are!

– “The adverb is not your friend.” -Stephen King, “On Writing”

Profile photo of Bonnie Hall

Oh Holy GOD! The las nocturnal epi…..I CRIED!!!! DAmn it all!! SUCH AN ADDICT AM I!!! ARGH! BUT I NEED IT!!

anyhoo…keep it up man! YOU RULE!  o one can come close! NO ONE!!Yell

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of J.P.

Even though you came late to Siglarism, as a Junkie you’re now immune to Hutchins’ sinister spell. Seriously, definitely go check out J.C.’s work–the 7th Son Trilogy rocks. The trilogy starts fast and the story flows well through the three books. He’s no Sigler, but he’s damn good!

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Well, I can’t let you go through life without knowing who Hutchins is.  Since there is a lull in the Sigler podcasts, hop on over to podiobooks.com and download the 7th Son trilogy!!!!!  You won’t be disappointed.   

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -Scott Sigler

Profile photo of Bonnie Hall

I have a confession…I have NO clue who Hutchins is….I started off listening to Infected…..It stopped downloading….because I know great overlord that you are busied with your many more important tasks…I went out and immediately bought the book in all it hardcovered glory….I devoured it! Please! I hope Nocturnal becomes a book as well! I need my fix! 

As a side note I too had to ask for Infected at my local book emporium as it was still in the backroom, I actually made the clerk go back three times to get me my fix! I love you man! 

Profile photo of Angela Livermore

Perhaps you have some method of saving me for your takeover.  Are you planning on having some special takeover force?  I have learned much from my lapse of judgement, and I will not be swayed again.  You could use me as a spy, possibly.  Hitchins would not know the difference.

I serve your overlord faithfully.  Give me a mission.

Profile photo of

You sullied your soul with Hutchinssss. Buying a copy of INFECTED bought you some time, true, but it’s out of my hands.

Profile photo of ogreoregon

Overlord whispers to him…. see the picture?
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of James Keeling

Fear not that thy wayward steps have separated you forever from the dark one.  For he is a just, if unforgiving, overlord and will require little recompense (a pound of flesh ought to do nicely)…  

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of Angela Livermore

Oh, great Siggy, Evil Overlord of us all, I have a confession to make.

I have not done all I can for your greatness, and I am here to confess my sins.  I was not here for that dreaded day in March when you declared that all who come after are ‘less than.’  I had been here for Ancestor and Infection, and had gone back to hear Earthcore.  Then I…I…

I blame it on JC Hutchins.  He tried so hard to draw me away with his cliffhangers and his suspense and his interviews with so many creatives, as if he was so great to be able to get them to talk to him.  But he did not draw me away, only distracted me for long enough to miss The Rookie and the beginning of Nocturnal.  But I am back now.  I am back and wise to his tricks.  I will not be drawn away again.

To atone for my sins, I purchased your book from B&N on The Great Day.  I was horrified to see that they were not out on the shelf, they were still in the back room, waiting to be freed upon the world to play their part in your plan.  I let those who had committed such oversight know that I was there only for you, and they rushed to get me my fix.  I could see the fear in their eyes, they knew better than to deny one of your junkies.

I am now caught up on Nocturnal and am awaiting the day that the next ep comes out.  I bow to your greatness and yearn for the day when you become all that you are, and we can all watch you ascend to your proper status.

I can only hope that my atonement is sufficient.  I now await your judgment.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.