This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Yannyman Yannyman 12 months ago.

MVP division standings

just finished MVP. It was AWESOME (MEGA AWESOME! “tweedy voice”).

I’ve been a huge fan since I stumbled across Earthcore on podiobooks, many many moons ago. Its been an awesome ride listening to Scott evolve as a story teller.

You have probably saved my life, sort of, as I listen to your podcasts as I drive late at night once every few weeks between LA and SF. MVP certainly kept me awake and alert!

I do have one small question though, that has been nagging at me for a while. Why do you do back to back listings of the division standings (Typically at the beginning of a chapter). You’ll do your announcer voice reading, and then your narrator reading. I realize the two readings highlight some different things, but overall its very similar information, and I’m wondering how this translates to the written version? Without the change in “character” you get from the podcast acting, it would likely come across even more as a rehash. But maybe not. So what’s up with that?

The weekly round up and other stats are handily packed into table format in the books. It takes less time to digest as written word

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.