This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 3 years, 9 months ago.

Music the FDO turned me on to…

….but you never know. Now I just need some story content.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

but then they might get over 8535 new fans so it’s a no brainer. Still, well done you.

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

See here

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

Aside from Lacuna Coil, I hadn’t heard of any of the other bands featured in Scott’s podcasts. Uncrowned, The Transfer, and In This Moment are my favorites.

Great songs, perfect for working out or just cranking at work — SO I don’t have to listen to the bass from the God Damned hair salon next door.

they specialize in “virgin hair” ummm… WFT? Now even hair can be slutty. Wait, that does make some sense now that I think about it.

[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Unfortunately every time I get a CD, my son steals it! can’t put it on my iPod because it’s full of podcasts, lol!

I never heard of Lacuna Coil before my first Sigler novel

I had never heard of Lacuna Coil before listening to the FDO’s podcast – super dooper!

anyone else?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.