This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 6 years, 6 months ago.

Music in bood cast

• Profile photo of J.P.

what I can hear…

– Prospice tibi–ut Gallia, to quoque in tres partes dividaris.

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

made by a grasshopper!
    Nate Dogg (#6 crackhits if mumo doesn’t pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Profile photo of J.P.

What have I told you? As for CHE…what’s the matter sonny, hearing the footsteps???

"Everything takes longer than it does." –Me

hey just so you know the whole "socially challenged""short bus" thing has been done before <sarcasm> cuase I really dontĀ  want your jokes to look stupid…</sarcasm>
    Nate Dogg (#7 crackhits if SOMEONE doesn’t keep trying to pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Profile photo of J.P.

I like it too. If you get the album, please let me know if the rest is as good as the song Scott uses. BTW, forgive Nate–he’s very socially challenged. Hey Jamie, not to alarm you, but who’s the guy trying to stand in front of you in the picture? Looks like he’s trying to cut you out!

"Everything takes longer than it does." –Me

Profile photo of Jamie Cullen

Thanks heaps that is such a cool song I am going to buy their album if they have one.

Cheers heaps

Jamie

It’s by The Transfer-Perfect day to die

you can get it on iTunesĀ 

Profile photo of Jamie Cullen

Hi Scott,

Can you please tell who the band is that plays at the end the bloodcast Snipe Hunt ? I think the song would be called “a perfect day for dying”.
    Also where do you get all this cool music from?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.