This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of zackmann zackmann 7 years ago.

multiple emails

• Profile photo of zackmann

I think gmail just counts the number of times the thread changes which is a lot in the story written one to three words at a time.

Profile photo of Paul Rogalinski

You actually can opt out for the auto-subscription already. Go to MyAccount -> Edit -> Account Settings and check your subscription settings at the bottom:

[img_assist|nid=674|title=subscription settings|desc=|link=none|align=middle|width=416|height=175]

Profile photo of Brian Hunt

We could opt out of notification instead of automaticly getting signed up for every post!
    OH ROBBIE ya hear me?
    :)

Profile photo of Paul Rogalinski

Hey waylander001

I’ve been trying to reproduce this bug for quite a few weeks. Could you please forward me a bunch of such emails to junk@t00ltime.de ? Did you fix that issue by unsubscribing to a particular event? or do you still get plenty of notification emails?

I think there must be some serious bug when subscribing to a particular thread / category type / whatever. I’m stilly trying to figure out which one this might be and how how to summon this behaviour so i can fix that.

Cheers!

Paul.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

just get notification of each new posting
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Profile photo of robert snooks

hi guys is it just me or when you subscribe to the topics on this site you get bucket loads of repeated emails and i mean by the hundred!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.